Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run 2 PHP Scripts on Click?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

<a href="inquiries.php">Inquiries</a

Can I set this link to run 2 scripts consecutively rather than one as I don't have access to the script Inquiries.php but need to write information back into a database to be picked by a C# asp.net page.

MM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭NeverSayDie

<a href="inquiries.php">Inquiries</a

Can I set this link to run 2 scripts consecutively rather than one as I don't have access to the script Inquiries.php but need to write information back into a database to be picked by a C# asp.net page.

MM

I don't know much about PHP, but couldn't you just have a manager script triggered by that link, which runs your inquiries.php and then whatever the second one is?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

What about some javascript to post to the first PHP file and then redirect to inquiries.php?

Advertisement