Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WB Card

• 16-09-2009 10:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a WB card that has white, black and 18% grey on it. Does anyone know where I can get one, preferably in the Kildare region.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I've heard that the lid from a Pringles tube is a perfect white card (18% gray).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Cheers Paul. I want one with White and Black on it also if possible. I saw a presentation at Photovision on setting the WB using studio lights with one of these cards and it worked perfectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

DML or Barker photographic

dont know about in kildare though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Download and print one off? I got one free with a camera mag before.

Borderfox wrote: »
    Download and print one off?

I was thinking about this but if my printer profiles are not 100% (which they're not even close to) then whatever I print won't be white, black or grey but a variation of each???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Print it off one of the lab machines? if you download one as a jpeg and print it off something like a Fuji lab machine its should be close enough. I will have a look around and see if I have the magazine one and you can have that if its there..

Cheers Keith. I just made one in PS so I'll drop down to the fuji lab with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I have the collapsible Lastolite yoke form DML in Parkwest and I am more than happy. It is white-grey and does good job when coulour has to be precise and conserved. Very good for skin tones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

I got one of these and find it very handy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭mervifwdc

look in the back of any of the scott kelby books in naas in that big book shop. They have a tearout one, white, black, 18% great and something else.

Oh, buy the book first :-)

MErv.

• Advertisement
Advertisement