Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need 11 boxes of love hearts for friday

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

I've tried the cash and carries and they don't have them, Tesco don't do them and don't think dunnes do either. So this is an appeal to shop owners, sweet reps and anyone else. Does anyone know where i can get them? It's for work BTW!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

Try this company:

http://www.vazumo.com/companydetails/163648/Snack-Sales-Limited

Large wholesaler of snacks and sweets into Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

problem sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You auld softy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

I have been watching this thread throughout the day and I am amazed. 72 views and no one has asked why you would need 11 boxes of Love Hearts (theres probably 24 packets in a box). She must be really special Danny ! 264 packets of Love Hearts is a slight bit of overkill don't you think. Oh yeah.. sure.. sure you need it for work ... of course you do !! ;) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Danny,

You can get these in Morris Brothers in Convoy but the question still remains - why? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

it was a work thing i swear! come on i'm better than that, I've already sent the GF on a shopping/treasure hunt through town where i had vouchers in every one of her favourite shops along with a wee note (yes i ripped off PS i love you) and topped it off with a bouquet of roses and a pint in McGinleys!

Oh and last christmas i named a star after her!

So come on love hearts? tish...

although dammit now i'm thinking of gettin some now and making a big picture from them and framing it! dammit dammit dammit!

oh and if anyone wants info on that star thing let me know, cost about 80 quid, got charts etc (it isn't official though it's still called whatever in the scientific community) but it's still damned impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

:mad:

Thats It !! Now I can't let my girlfriend anywhere near this dam page.

I tried to copy a film thing once for her but she wasn't that impressed. I though Physco was a good movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

irish1967 wrote: »
    I tried to copy a film thing once for her but she wasn't that impressed.
    "Erotic Pleasures". Was that it?

Advertisement