Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacancies @ the Poker Room Celbridge

Options
  • 16-09-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Notice to all dealers:

There are now 2 vacancies at the Poker Room Celbridge.

The job will be offered to the right candidate who should be fully trained and competent in dealing No Limit Holdem, Pot Limit Omaha (High Stakes) and should also be able to deal Blackjack and Roullette.

Any potential applicants should contact me, with a full CV, by a PM or via email to darrengunning87@gmail.com.

Looking forward to meeting the suitable candidate and working with them in the near future.

Regards,
    Darren
    The Poker Room Celbridge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

gman127 wrote: »
    Notice to all dealers:

There are now 2 vacancies at the Poker Room Celbridge.

The job will be offered to the right candidate who should be fully trained and competent in dealing No Limit Holdem, Pot Limit Omaha (High Stakes) and should also be able to deal Blackjack and Roullette.

Any potential applicants should contact me, with a full CV, by a PM or via email to darrengunning87@gmail.com.

Looking forward to meeting the suitable candidate and working with them in the near future.

Regards,
    Darren
    The Poker Room Celbridge

Should that read canditates or are ye gonna try get one person to do 2 jobs!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

Still taking applications for these positions.

Send your interest to me via a pm or email.

Details in the OP

Any more applications, get them in this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jackbrowne

There appears to be a high turn over of staff in both Tallaght and Celbridge poker rooms.

Is there a reason for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

Maybe you should ask John,Kassia or Dennis....;)

• Advertisement

Notice to all dealers and croupiers:

There are still 2 vacancies at the Poker Room Celbridge.

Looking forward to meeting the suitable candidates and working with them in the near future.

Regards,
    Darren
    The Poker Room Celbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

How much does this pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Darren, no need to be starting new threads on the same topic when the original was just on page 2 of the forum.

Dont do it again please.

455244.JPG

KevIRL wrote: »
    Darren, no need to be starting new threads on the same topic when the original was just on page 2 of the forum.

Dont do it again please.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 TigersBunker

rx8 wrote: »
    Maybe you should ask John,Kassia or Dennis....;)

Why? Are they the ones being replaced?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Can I get trained to be a poker dealer their. I live in celbridge and have an interest in Poker . Not looking to be paid as I just want to learn:)

BVB wrote: »
    Can I get trained to be a poker dealer their. I live in celbridge and have an interest in Poker . Not looking to be paid as I just want to learn:)

If you would just like to learn we have self deal tournaments on Tues, Sat, Sun where 1 person per table would elect themselves to deal for the table and get free rebuys for doing so. Might be a start for you

Advertisement