Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Modern Warfare 2 250gb XBox 360 announced

• 16-09-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

See here

Also, lol at the comments below the article :)

I'll bet this is the standard edition of the game coming with the console. Might be a good deal for new console buyers if the price is right and not over-inflated like the game itself is.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

"high-speed, low-drag, battle-ready design" :pac:

that's just embarrassing really.. the comments are class as usual though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Just seen it mentioned on @fourzerotwo on twitter. I suppose after this now they will all start coming with a larger HD?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Thanks for ignoring my thread :rolleyes: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055665276

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

ShaneU wrote: »
    Thanks for ignoring my thread :rolleyes: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055665276

Not ignoring it at all. Your thread started off being about a console bundled with
    bundled with forza motorsport 3

Then at 3 in the morning today you posted about the MW2 console. This thread is not just about the console but about the game that comes bundled with it, not bleedin' forza motorsport or any other games, just MW2, the most important game release of 2009 :p

However, if it makes you happy, I'm happy for the mods to merge these posts with your thread.

So does anyone reckon this console is worthwhile getting? Will the price be so outrageous that buying a regular console and then MW2 makes more sense?

/toys back in pram? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Does anyone know how much the regular game will retail at? I heard rumours it will be 69.99 and 74.99. Hardly!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Another new xbox & another New PS3 so by the end of october. This is really getting ridiculous :mad:. I cant really see any reason to upgrade when you can just swap out the hard drives anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Better not be 75 quid for the game, that'd be awful although everyone would buy it anyways...

As for the console? You'd have to get those sh1tty Madkatz MW2 controllers to finish it off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just buy a new faceplace for your xbox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

First comment is my favourite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Trilla wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much the regular game will retail at? I heard rumours it will be 69.99 and 74.99. Hardly!?

It will be dearer than a normal new release. In britain it will be £10 dearer, £54.99 instead of £44.99 iirc. So it depends whether they latch an extra €10 or €15 on for us so it could concievably be €74.99 although I'd say it will be €69.99 for the regular version. Damn you Activision, they know everyone will still buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ilmmodernWarfare2LEConsole05.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

It could be a good investment when I think about. 250GB will be handy now as there's more DLC for games than ever, arcade games getting bigger 300MB+. Also I'd say they're all Jaspers as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

There will be Forza III with 250gb hdd edition as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Maqnus

Is there a PS3 version of this coming out? Will it be compatible with the shashhy?

Advertisement