Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Fish Tank] Where to get Aquael Hex 60 Litre Tank Replacement Parts

Options
  • 16-09-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can get hold of a replacement Lighting Unit for a Aquael Hex 60 Litre (Black) Tank? Mine has packed in. I suspect it is the switch as I changed the light bulb and it still doesn't work.

I've tried info@westmidlandsaquatics.co.uk (got no reply), aquael.pl (got no reply) and onlineaquariumstore.com - got 1 reply, then a botched payment transcation and no follow up replies after I tried to find out what is what with their payment system.

Regards
    BFG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

cdb wrote: »

Hi CDB,
    Yes that is what I'm looking for, in black, thanks.

Have you dealt with Rocket Aquatics before?
    Are they ok to deal with?

I nearly got stung (bad communication and double transactions) by http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/ and only found a forum thread from others today that said keep away from them
    http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=260175

- BFG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Cool. I haven't used them before so can't comment there but I guess if you are planning to use a credit card to make the purchase then normal trading rules apply and you have some comeback if things go south. It may be worth checking with them if they take Paypal (if you are more comfortable with that) or see if there is any feedback on them on fish forums etc. Good luck with it anyway, hope you get sorted ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

cdb wrote: »
    Cool. I haven't used them before so can't comment there but I guess if you are planning to use a credit card to make the purchase then normal trading rules apply and you have some comeback if things go south. It may be worth checking with them if they take Paypal (if you are more comfortable with that) or see if there is any feedback on them on fish forums etc. Good luck with it anyway, hope you get sorted ok.
    Thanks CDB.

I just put in the order. I rang the shop and they confirmed they would be able to send me the part. The website is due for an upgrade the lady was saying to allow for non English addresses. Pity their wasnt any Irish website I could have brought this part from.

- BFG

Advertisement