Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirk Brauner Microphones Special Offer ...

Options
  • 16-09-2009 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭

I received an email from Dirk Brauner recently regarding the show which went as follows -

"
    I really think it was great! Great people, great contacts! Next time we'll do it even better!

BTW: Why not offer a special for all guys that took part in the event:

The Valvet X is out of it's special reduced price period. For all people that took part in the event we could still offer it for the special price within a limited time window. "

The deal he refers to is -

Special offer till Sept 30th, 2009:

Valvet: 2160 EUR ex Vat
    Valvet X pure cardioid: 1828 EUR ex Vat

This has been extended by one month from it's original June deadline.

As anyone who heard the Valvet-X at the show that's one hell of a mic for that money - I have demo models if you'd like to try one.

http://www.brauner-microphones.de/en/products/valvet_x[/QUOTE]

p.s. This is a repost that was in the AWH show thread where I had incorrectly had the date at 'July 30th' - Sorry !

Advertisement