Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N82, OEM replacement cover vs buying new

• 16-09-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I bought a silver N82 and I don't know, I kinda don't like it, I want a black one.

Now, on one hand, I want to buy a new Black Nokia N82, on the other I think I'm crazy for thinking about spending another 300 euro just for the black color.

I'm thinking maybe I should just buy a Black OEM housing instead? but I'm not sure of their quality and I have this OCD about not having a disassembled product.

Sigh, I'm in the shopping frenzy, I need somebody to slap some sense into me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

I've had a few N82s (long story) and find the black ones have a better build quaility.

My good lady's N82 just recently spent 3 weeks waiting for a replacement camera cover from Nokia so I'm not sure how easy an OEM shell would be to get.

Not the easiest thing to change i cover on either I'd imagine ...

Advertisement