Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork vigilantes vov to kill drug dealers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

anna321 wrote: »
    delighted to hear that something is been done to sort out this problem before our kids are destroyed.Does anyone know where i can sign up for this?

any garda station would be happy to take your name now, saves them the work later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Sarcasm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Kold wrote: »
    Yes lads, because drug dealing is worse than murder.

F*cking hell some of you need to get a grip on yourselves.

Well some people would say it is just as bad if not worse!!!! esp if you have had someone belonging to you affected and eventually die from taken and been supplied drugs.
    Then there is the fact that most of the murders in Ireland over th last few years are gang land related and we know these gangs aren't selling sweets!!! So less of these lads dealing the better.

So yeah go string them up I say...

I'm sick of seeing these people get of lightly in the courts and if that doesn't happen the cops can't get someone to take th stand against them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Just walk into Togher Garda station with a balaclava and a tricolour announcing your good intentions. Alternatively, there's a Sinn Feín shop on Barrack St. that can sort you out.

No one gets off lightly in court for dealing heroin, guaranteed a hefty sentence. I don't think drug dealing is worse than murder, the drug dealers wouldn't be in business if people didn't keep buying it. Scare stories about drug dealers getting people hooked should be taken with a grain of salt.

If someone offers you "hash," to be smoked out of tinfoil......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Go, vigilantes, go!

I look forward to the day when we can hand hand over the entire policing and judicial system to these community-spirited volunteers. I want summary hangings for people found letting their dogs foul the Lough, mandatory car-jackings and punishment beatings for those who forget to use their indicators on the Kinsale Road roundabout, and stoning for students found interfering with traffic cones. The new system will be much more cost effective and streamlined than all those bothersome warrants and arrests and court sessions and appeals, not to mention prisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

DamienH wrote: »
    No one gets off lightly in court for dealing heroin, guaranteed a hefty sentence. I don't think drug dealing is worse than murder, the drug dealers wouldn't be in business if people didn't keep buying it. Scare stories about drug dealers getting people hooked should be taken with a grain of salt.

If someone offers you "hash," to be smoked out of tinfoil......

It could also be said if there was no one selling it thn no one would buy it!!!

I don't want to be going to and fro or tit for tat here. but when you have experienced some bad things and the people who are fault for these bad things are still walking the street without a care you get bit fustrated. Suppose thats what is coming out here fustration.

The flip side of all this is if these so ccalled repulblican guys got rid of all the dealers they would prob start dealing themselfs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I've lost one friend to class A's. That was MDMA and a very, very remote chance. Lost a lot more family to alcohol.

Can you give me an example of someone getting caught dealing smack and being let off? I've seen mates being dragged to court for having a couple of pills/a fifty bag of low grade weed. A fine of a few hundred and a criminal record for some relatively harmless recreationals doesn't seem that leniant to me.

A bunch of shinner scumbags playing judge, jury and executioner seem like a bigger danger to this county. 'Drug dealers' is such a broad term but I assume they mean heroin dealers?

Fair enough bazza, I have no direct experience (family members) of serious drug addiction. I'm sure if I did, I'd feel the same way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ohknee

I've lost one friend to class A's. That was MDMA and a very, very remote chance. Lost a lot more family to alcohol.

Can you give me an example of someone getting caught dealing smack and being let off? I've seen mates being dragged to court for having a couple of pills/a fifty bag of low grade weed. A fine of a few hundred and a criminal record for some relatively harmless recreationals doesn't seem that leniant to me.

A bunch of shinner scumbags playing judge, jury and executioner seem like a bigger danger to this county. 'Drug dealers' is such a broad term but I assume they mean heroin dealers?

here is your example.

June 18th 2008

No jail over city’s biggest heroin haul

A KEEN young sportsman who was worried about his mortgage repayments was caught with the biggest seizure of heroin ever made in Cork city and yesterday he was given a suspended six-year jail sentence.

Brian Wall was sentenced for the category of drugs crime that can carry up to life imprisonment, or a minimum of 10 years.

Judge Patrick J Moran took the view that Brian Wall, 26, of 43 Beech Tree Avenue, Shanakiel, Cork, had learned his lesson.

Detective Sergeant Lar O’Brien said a drugs squad surveillance operation saw Wall arriving at the car park of St Anne’s hospital in Shanakiel at 11am on September 27, 2007. He was seen placing an item at the base of an ESB pole.

Gardaí stopped him 100 metres away and found 24 ounces of heroin wrapped in individual one-ounce bags. A one-ounce bag of heroin had been left at the ESB pole. And when his home was searched another one-ounce deal was found concealed in a video recorder.

The drugs had a total street value of more than €145,000.

“He admitted acting as a store-man and distributor to the various locations around Cork city. He had received a kilo of the drug the previous week and had done three separate drops (of one-ounce deals), nine ounces distributed in total. He was to receive €2,000 for doing it,” said Det Sgt O’Brien.

It was the largest seizure of heroin in Cork, the defendant had no addiction, and he was motivated by the need to make money to repay a mortgage that he and his partner had recently purchased.

Det Sgt O’Brien said the defendant and his partner had €1,000 in wages coming in each week.

Blaise O’Carroll SC said the defendant, who is an accomplished hurler and soccer player, had suffered a sports injury that put his wages down to the basic of €580 per week. Wall testified yesterday that he was unable to get overtime after his injury.

Mr O’Carroll said that a drug dealer — whose name Wall never revealed to the gardaí — approached the defendant when he heard of his mortgage difficulties. The senior counsel said it was a case of the drug dealer hiding behind the defendant’s squeaky-clean character to protect himself.

Wall cried in the witness box and asked for a second chance as he apologised to the court and to his family.

Judge Moran referred to the probation report estimation of Wall as a low risk off re-offending and the character references as he imposed the suspended sentence.

This **** should have got 10 years plus with no remission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Doesn't really deserve to die however.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

anyone interested in handing out leaflets this week
    "drugs still freely available........no body killed for selling it"

last weeks stunt was a load of old cr4p
    these muppets dont deserve any publicity

Doesn't really deserve to die however.

Never said he did but the least this **** should have got was jail.He was not even a user.

Saw a guy get two months for being in possession of a piece of tinfoil with traces of heroin on it.

Where is the justice in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Haru

And next thing, we hear about Batman invading Cork. -_-
    I think dealing with drugs dealers is something that should be left to the gardai. If a bunch of guys starts deciding what's wrong and what's good in here, anyone could get into trouble.

I know drugs is a real problem, but still, if everyone starts making their own justice, it'll be even worse.

How do we know that guy didn't inform against whoever he was holding the heroin for? THe gardaí usually condone such behaviour.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 slimjim09

Guys the cork 32csm are very active in my area. They are not an armed group and do not engage in anti social behaviour and have no links to any criminality. These guys are VERY anti drugs and against anti social behaviour.

Everyone thinks there threatening to kill heroin dealers. That is a lie, Ogliagh na hEireann (who the media calls the ''Real IRA'') are the men who say they are going to deal with heroin dealers.

This notion that there a drug gang is utter insanity! The 32csm are a political group and i have seen 3 of their commemorations pass near my house, i also seen them protesting against ian paisly, john mayor the invasion of palestine and camopaigning against lisbon.

All the propaganda calling them drug dealers and scumbags is nothing more than utter lies.

Also, these guys have nothing to do with sinn fein.

If anyone wants to join the Cork 32csm may do so by sending them an e-mail.

The main nationwide 32csm site is www.32csm.info and if anyone in any country wishs to mail them just type in ''cork 32csm'' (kerry, dublin, derry, monaghan, fermangah, limrick they have alot of cumanns) for link to their e-mail address.

DamienH wrote: »
    How do we know that guy didn't inform against whoever he was holding the heroin for? THe gardaí usually condone such behaviour.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

That and the fact he was christian brothers educated.Could not do overtime due to a sports injury.He was earning close to 600 a week.What utter bollocks.

He was just a greedy little rat who got caught but did he go down.If you have a good background with money you wont do time in this country.

Have nothing but hate for this ****.

slimjim09 wrote: »
    Guys the cork 32csm are very active in my area. They are not an armed group and do not engage in anti social behaviour and have no links to any criminality. These guys are VERY anti drugs and against anti social behaviour.

Everyone thinks there threatening to kill heroin dealers. That is a lie, Ogliagh na hEireann (who the media calls the ''Real IRA'') are the men who say they are going to deal with heroin dealers.

This notion that there a drug gang is utter insanity! The 32csm are a political group and i have seen 3 of their commemorations pass near my house, i also seen them protesting against ian paisly, john mayor the invasion of palestine and camopaigning against lisbon.

All the propaganda calling them drug dealers and scumbags is nothing more than utter lies.

If anyone wants to join the Cork 32csm may do so by sending them an e-mail.

The main nationwide 32csm site is www.32csm.info and if anyone in any country wishs to mail them just type in ''cork 32csm'' (kerry, dublin, derry, monaghan, fermangah, limrick they have alot of cumanns) for link to their e-mail address.

Just a question there for you.I know 32csm are a political grouping but are they not affiliated to RIRA?

Was it not the sister of a famous hunger striker who was instrumental in setting them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Moro Man

But is it mutually exclusive being a member of Ogliagh na hEireann and the 32 County Solidarity Movement?

In fact they view Sinn Fein as the new enemy for selling them out and going down the peace route.

They even ( not sure if its the oglaighs or the solidaritys ) threatened Johnathan O'Brien, a Sinn Fein councillor, last week for airing an opinion on their proposed 'solution' to the heroin problem in Cork

But at least they have the finger on the pulse in Lithuania ( see web site for details )

But not so on their choice of the Irish Republican Forum for Unity ( IRFU for short ) name as it is a bit Gift Grubbish in its choice of acronym, or maybe they're trying to reclaim it from the only 32 county institution that exists on the international stage ( Compromise Rules doesn't really count )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Mhhh well if this does happen then I hope they target the hardcore drugs rather than the soft ones.I dont do the stuff but it'd fairly stupid for them to kill of hash dealers when heroin and **** does true damage.

I wonder if Batman will end up blowing up Mad and the Funky skunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

So they guys in 32csm kill the drug dealers becuase they are dealing drugs.

OK but then you're just replacing drug dealers with murderers and thats hardly a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

They called into a classmate of mines pub in passage but not my old mans place.

Only heard about it today as I was abroad the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

They look fairly pally on their site:

IMG_1171.JPG

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-RiWSZeI4ac/Sox793AIxsI/AAAAAAAAANk/gPvhdL8O0Mo/s1600-h/IMG_1171.JPG)

Great turnout too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 slimjim09

ohknee wrote: »
    Just a question there for you.I know 32csm are a political grouping but are they not affiliated to RIRA?

Was it not the sister of a famous hunger striker who was instrumental in setting them up?

Ohknee,

The 32csm are not ''affiliated'' with the Real IRA. They simply morally agree that the occupation of six counties of Ireland by an undemocratic, illegal occupation force is wrong.
    Bobby sands sister is no longer a member of the 32csm and has not been for years. you can find out about them if you just wiki it.

Moroman:

The 32csm and the RIRA are too completely different and seperate enititys. The 32csm had their own statment on the drugs issue and there was NO talk of violence on it. Of course the media did not read it out because they want the average joe to fall for there lies and misconceptions. Many people on here obviously dont have the remotest clue about the 32csm, nobody on the radio can even pronounce there name, so please research before you believe in gutter press tabloid writers who make money off lies.

As i said these guys are extremely anti drug, ive seen some of there commemorations and they have been around now for a while and have campaigned on many issues.
    They have nothing to do with sinn fein. The fact that people think there drug dealers or scumbags shows that people have there heads so far up their assholes its no suprise the country is in the state its in.

These guys stand up for their communities, they have famillies too and the government does not want them to have support so they spread some bull to morons who probly believe it!

Ohknee,

The 32csm are not ''affiliated'' with the Real IRA. They simply morally agree that the occupation of six counties of Ireland by an undemocratic, illegal occupation force is wrong.
    Bobby sands sister is no longer a member of the 32csm and has not been for years. you can find out about them if you just wiki it.

Moroman:

The 32csm and the RIRA are too completely different and seperate enititys. The 32csm had their own statment on the drugs issue and there was NO talk of violence on it. Of course the media did not read it out because they want the average joe to fall for there lies and misconceptions. Many people on here obviously dont have the remotest clue about the 32csm, nobody on the radio can even pronounce there name, so please research before you believe in gutter press tabloid writers who make money off lies.

As i said these guys are extremely anti drug, ive seen some of there commemorations and they have been around now for a while and have campaigned on many issues.
    They have nothing to do with sinn fein. The fact that people think there drug dealers or scumbags shows that people have there heads so far up their assholes its no suprise the country is in the state its in.

These guys stand up for their communities, they have famillies too and the government does not want them to have support so they spread some bull to morons who probly believe it!

Fair enough Slimjim.

I have no issue with direct action whatsoever as i have a major issue with heroin dealers.

I dont think any organised republican grouping has any involvement with the drug business but i do think that they have acted as "tax men" to raise money in the past.

you always will get the Eoghan Harris types who bash all things green but i think a solution for this if it is to come in the way being debated here should come from within the afflicted communities and maybe this group are using this issue as a recruitment drive/publicity.

Moroman:

The 32csm and the RIRA are too completely different and seperate enititys. .

I never said they weren't I just asked was it possible to be a member of both.

If I'm one of the morons you are referring to, at least I'm not naive to swallow the "the 32csm after being contacted anonymously by Oglaigh na hEireannn"

So the 32csm don't even know anyone in the RIRA:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least Sinn Fein always admitted knowing who the PIRA were.

I presume you have nothing to do with either organisation you just see them marching past your house on their comemmerative marches and said "they look like good people with good intentions and ideas and are very anti drug... sure **** it I'll sign up to a few internet forums to tell those less well informed than me how great they are" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

These guys stand up for their communities, they have famillies too and slimjim09 want them to have support so he spread some bull to morons who probly believe it!

Corrected your post for you.... probably a freudian slip but you're not in Power yet;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Lads, Oglaigh na hEireann are the official Irish Defence Forces, not the IRA.

Just wanted to clear that up, because members of the DF would not take kindly to being likened to the IRA.

Lads, Oglaigh na hEireann are the official Irish Defence Forces, not the IRA.

Just wanted to clear that up, because members of the DF would not take kindly to being likened to the IRA.

bbc2a.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cUnRaxSMrv8/Spgh2xlDepI/AAAAAAAAAVY/pkVRlXe5z7M/s1600-h/bbc2a.JPG

The Defence Forces real title is

"Oglaigh na hEireann who the press refer to as the Defence Forces"

as opposed to

"Oglaigh na hEireann who the press refer to as the Real IRA"

easy mistake to make though:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Someone told me they killed 3 already,well that a guys daughter died of the stuff so he killed the dealer,guy goes to jail and his mates go "Wait a second he was right" so formed up to do this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement