Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch the All-Ireland Final in Vegas?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 1:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭

Going to Vegas tomorrow for the first time and will be there for the weekend. Does anyone know where is the best pub to watch the All-Ireland football final on Sunday. It should be 8.30 am local time - I presume the Irish bars will be showing it - any recommendations. The closer to the Strip the better as I am staying at the Venetian. Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Not many Irish pubs on the strip afaik. Nine Fighting Irishman might be worth an ask, but it might be too touristy to show it. You might also try Fitzgeralds, but probably the same thing.

Watch it on the internet might be the best option methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

There's an Irish bar up on Freemont street called Henneseys which will probably have it, nice food too. About 10 dollars in a taxi from the Venetian.

http://www.hennesseystavern.com/las_vegas.html

Failing that checkout the links to various Irish bars here,

http://www.vegas.com/nightlife/bars/

I don't think 9 fine Irishmen opens that early so I think you're getting a taxi either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭reilly110

crown and anchor prob have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

In the room with coke and hookers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Who gives a fcuk about stoopid GAA your in Vegas go get some coke and hookers

This

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

Try Fitzgeralds on the strip,they won't have the match but they have a mexican midget in a leprechaun outfit.He'll lock your head between his knees and pour drink into your mouth.

It'll take your mind off missing the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

tbh any 'Irish bar' that doesn't show the all ireland final should be shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

This is where you should watch it the name of the place will not come to me. I watched the munster final there last year. It costs something like $20 to watch it.

There was a good few there to watch the game so i imagine there would be a lot there for an all ireland.

The best thing you can do is get a taxi and ask him to take you to the irish bar beside the orleans hotel. Its either just before or after the hotel.Its on the right hand side of the road thats the best i can do.

Advertisement