Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know of any sports shops that stock the Argentina jersey?

• 16-09-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

As the title says........

Thanks,
    Laura.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

El Shoppo Sportivo
    112 Ave Santa Fe
    Buenos Aires
    Argentina

I'm pretty sure they stock it.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Des ya bad whoooor :D
    I would try champion or Elverys. Failing that I would check out thefootballshirt.com or even adidas for a legit one.
    Sorry thats the best I've got

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Thanks,
    Laura.

Laura,

Always found subside sports good, have bought a few retro things off them and they deliver very quickly.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/product_list.jsp?id=58&mid=-1&oby=&hos=0&srs=-1&txtSearch=&cmbPriceStart=-1&cmbPriceEnd=-1&page=0&brc=

Word of warning, I'd imagine Argentina will be changing their jersey very soon and bringing out a new one in time for the World Cup next Summer, even though they mightn't qualify.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

+1 for subsidesports.
    Always some good stuff in theie special offers section too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Thanks,
    Laura.

The Soccer Shop off Grafton Street has alot of jerseys. Its one of the only places I can get Blackburn jerseys.

The large Lifestyle Sports in Blanchardstown also has a huge amount of jerseys upstairs.

Argentina jerseys are usually fairly easy to get in shops as they are popular enough - although every shop I went to sold out of them in '98 after they beat England!

I ended up getting a France jersey instead, not a bad choice seeing as they won it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement