Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Team?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm not talking about GAA here, just to clarify.

What's the story with this particular sport? Is the team hard to get on?
    A friend of mine said they don't even hold trials because of ppl who are three on sports shcolarships...Is that true? Sounds like bull**** to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

The top football team is pretty strong. They consistently do well in the intercollege league and also in the inter-varsities cup. Several of the lads also play LOI football and a few of them were selected for the Irish Universities team a while back. I don't know about scholarship systems but I wouldn't be surprised if they are not holding trials as they have a very talented side as it is.

If you're looking to play football at DIT, you could try for the Fresher's team but if you're not a fresher, you can play in the inter-DIT league, afaik.

Advertisement