Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Satnavs in Dublin City

• 16-09-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I'm in Dublin city centre today and tomorrow and was wondering if anyone know of any good deals for satnavs.

Want to spend no more than eur 150.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

I know its not in Dublin, but www.satnaveasy.co.uk are very good and very cheap. I got a Garmin 250W there last month for €115

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

O2 stores have some on sale at the moment. Got an rac one that works for Bluetooth too for my phone. €99 they had a garmin one for €120 I think, but was a smaller screen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

I'm in Dublin city centre today and tomorrow and was wondering if anyone know of any good deals for satnavs.
    Want to spend no more than eur 150.
    Thanks.

there is garmin 200w for 99 in komplett
    in my opinion it is best sat nav below €200

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=458653

Address Pick Up Point: Unit 287, Block G, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15
    Opening times: Mon-Fri 11:00 – 19:00, Saturday 11:00 – 15:00

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Fooddestroyer

I know its not in Dublin, but www.satnaveasy.co.uk are very good and very cheap. I got a Garmin 250W there last month for €115

Thanks - I visited their site an ended up ordering the latest Garmin Nuvi 360!!

Thank you to everyone who replied BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭golfbgud

Thanks - I visited their site an ended up ordering the latest Garmin Nuvi 360!!

Thank you to everyone who replied BTW.

Was that a brand new item or a refurb one? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Fooddestroyer

golfbgud wrote: »
    Was that a brand new item or a refurb one? Thanks.

Brand new - last of stock as it is discontinued for 119 euro delivered.

Advertisement