Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a small question....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Beano7

hm could you get pick up because i dont trust post or meet somewhere for collection, up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Ill see how everything goes once i get my gun on thursday and then get back to ya.

Firekitten wrote: »
    A lot of shops wont sell to the under 16, with or without parental consent, and when your mother finds out till you're 18. she is legally responsible for that aeg, she will likely walk out... If you misuse it, she could do jail time if she buys it for you...
    Im not gonna misuse it tho :rolleyes:

A lot of shops wont sell to the under 16, with or without parental consent, and when your mother finds out till you're 18. she is legally responsible for that aeg, she will likely walk out... If you misuse it, she could do jail time if she buys it for you...

that is about as likley as irleand winning the world cup to be honest;), as long as she is with you you can buy it, but dont go being stupid with it and flashing it to your friends in public. keep it indoors away from sight unless your skirmishing but your a smart kid so you know this

Beano7 wrote: »
    that is about as likley as irleand winning the world cup to be honest;), as long as she is with you you can buy it, but dont go being stupid with it and flashing it to your friends in public. keep it indoors away from sight unless your skirmishing
    Yeh especially with the oul biddys round here :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

well... Ireland are likely to win the rugby world cup this year...

regardless, actually, some dont, and its policy, the parent is legally responsible, and will be in the crap if you make a mistake, parents may 'trust you' but does that trust extend to not getting them a 20,000 euro fine, or 5 years in prison?

Its dodgy ground under 18 is all I;m saying, not that its impossible.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Ill see how everything goes once i get my gun on thursday and then get back to ya.

yeah sure get back to me whenever, i could meet you outside MIA either because i live fairly close to it. you getting your AEG there?

Nah ill probably get it in Eirsoft because its like 5 minutes away from me :P

well... Ireland are likely to win the rugby world cup this year...

regardless, actually, some dont, and its policy, the parent is legally responsible, and will be in the crap if you make a mistake, parents may 'trust you' but does that trust extend to not getting them a 20,000 euro fine, or 5 years in prison?

Its dodgy ground under 18 is all I;m saying, not that its impossible.

im talking about football dude but thats not important:p well hundreds of people have used gaurdians to get them and there hasnt been any cases like that and i dont think there will be

Nah ill probably get it in Eirsoft because its like 5 minutes away from me :P

yeah i can get there either, its only 20 mins away, id need to check if i have a lift. im beside blanchardstown centre either

• Advertisement

Ill pm ya during the week sure :)

Eh firekitten your in england, irish legislation is diffrent to yours ya know

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Beano7 wrote: »
    im talking about football dude but thats not important:p well hundreds of people have used gaurdians to get them and there hasnt been any cases like that and i dont think there will be
    Hundreds? there's barely a few hundred airsofters in Ireland as it is...

Just because there is no precident for this case, doesnt mean it cant, thoes fines and terms have been handed out for RIF possession and impropper antics.... its fact. I'm just giving the op the options, and facts, because its a very murky area for teens... whether you can get mum to buy it or not, the shop SHOULD legally inform her that she is legally responsible for the gun.

Ill pm ya during the week sure :)

sweet im actually getting my M99 aswell so i could meet ya up there before hand maybe

Lucky git :P

ah dont i know it, had to pay a leg and an arm for it:p not to mention my L96:(

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Im jus starting airsoft and i heard the G36c is a good starter gun, im starting to skirmish whenever The compound opens because its the closest to me, anyway...
    Ive been looking around the different airsoft sites and the irish ones aswell, i was kinda weary about ordering online because of customs etc :rolleyes:
    But i seen the JG G36c on rsov and im just wondering is it the same on as on eirsoft?
    RSOV: http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=1206

Eirsoft: http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=5

Thanks.

Dude h.r.t.a and Red barn are near enough to you if you live close to the compond, so i say get out and start playing lol!!

Problem is i dont have a car because im only 15 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Problem is i dont have a car because im only 15 :P

Your Ma will go with you to buy an AEG but she won't give ya a lift on the weekend to somewhere you could legally use it?

Well if shes in work shes hardly gonna come home from work to bring me is she ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Well if shes in work shes hardly gonna come home from work to bring me is she ?

Fair point, you could always try and scrounge up a lift by asking on the threads for Redbarn and HRTA, if you live near the compound it's hardly like it's gonna be that far out of anyone's way to pick you up on the way there. Plus owning an AEG and having nowhere to use it is almost as frustrating as waiting on one to be delivered when you've ordered online.

I will get out just not every so often as i would like :( :P

Advertisement