Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Question

Options
  • 16-09-2009 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I bought a house a couple of years ago in Drumcondra and to be honest it's a bit of a fix-her-upper. I decided early on that I would go about converting the attic as part of the home improvement duties. I'm just wondering if anyone has used attic masters? I don't know too many Dublin based builders as I'm from Wexford and only living in Dublin properly for the past 6 months.

Cheers.

(Edit: how can I get into the soccer forum? says I am not allowed in!)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you might get a better reponse in the DIY Forum - you can ask a mod to move it.

on your second questions, you have to apply for membership of the soccer forum but unless the rules have changed in need a minumum of 50 posts before access is granted

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=451

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'll move this to DIY.

irishbird, you could have reported the post you know :rolleyes:

Advertisement