Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Like Apes

Options
  • 16-09-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Savage weren't they? Anyone go in the end? Seemed pretty packed alright, great buzz going with one of Ireland's best mainstream bands. My legs are wrecked.

Any stories?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Feyy

Yeah they were really good, :D

Small crowd though, stables was not very busy

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

They were ****ing great!
    Really really really enjoyed.

There was a small enough crowd alright but the people who were there went ****ing mental!!! :D
    My friend and I did have to make a cuccoon at some points to stop from being crushed but then we joined in! The tunes were great and the band were great.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Aboslutely class act, i dragged one of my friends along who never heard of them before and he loved them, all of my friends are dying to see them now after the stories of the moshing!

fair play to some of the girls who got involved in the moshing, gave as good as they got!

also look up them on you tube, some great vids!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Yeah they were fantastic!!!

A little loud so they brought on my hangover that had been due from the night before.........

anyway I concur... Savage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Haven't heard of them before but when I saw this thread listened to some songs on their Myspace. Not what I normally listen to but they're pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

They were ****ing epic. Brilliant Irish band.

Advertisement