Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question: If I registered to vote for the last treaty and voted in the local/EU

Options
  • 16-09-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

...elections, am I still registered to vote this time? Because I just checked online and my details couldn't be found, but I seem to remember this is a glitch which happened for me last time as well...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

...elections, am I still registered to vote this time? Because I just checked online and my details couldn't be found, but I seem to remember this is a glitch which happened for me last time as well...

I'm pretty certain you should be. I know the online services regularly tell me I'm not registered, until I remember what exact name and address they have in their records (which aren't quite right, but aren't wrong enough to be worth correcting).

Unless you've changed your address you should still be on the register. If there's an error I think you still have time to get on the Supplementary Register (the details should be on the checktheregister site).

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Advertisement