Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beads in Cork

• 16-09-2009 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

I have decided to try to make my own jewellery. Does anyone know where I can buy a good range of beads in Cork. Hickey's don't have what I want.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Vibes & Scribes up by the Opera House? (Well around there) part of the shop seems to be filled with beads :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

not in cork, but ive gotten beads from http://www.totallybeads.co.uk/ from a few times, its great value but sometimes hard to tell the size of the beads from the pics. its an option if you cant find anything in cork :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

M&S* wrote: »
    Vibes & Scribes up by the Opera House? (Well around there) part of the shop seems to be filled with beads :eek:
    Yup,they have some gorgeous beads there. It's a really nice shop, actually, makes me wish that I was more creative and knew what to do with all the pretty things! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Thirding Vibes and Scribes. They've a load of beads and jewellery making supplies/tools/books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thanks guys. I always assumed that that shop only did books and cds. I'll take a look there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

No, that's the V&S bookshop on Bridge Street. There's a V&S craft shop as well, on lavitts quay.

Advertisement