Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Informal Wedding Reception?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

himself and myself are trying to come up with ideas for wedding, what we would like etc. etc. One thing we have agreed on is that we don't want a formal reception, like no sit-down meal and all proper. I'd love something completely informal and fun, but have no idea what to do about food? Entertainment should be fine, we're planning to get band, dj and comedian!
    Can anyone please tell me of their experiences at an informal wedding reception/party? Or even make any suggestions as to what we could do? Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

himself and myself are trying to come up with ideas for wedding, what we would like etc. etc. One thing we have agreed on is that we don't want a formal reception, like no sit-down meal and all proper. I'd love something completely informal and fun, but have no idea what to do about food? Entertainment should be fine, we're planning to get band, dj and comedian!
    Can anyone please tell me of their experiences at an informal wedding reception/party? Or even make any suggestions as to what we could do? Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks x

How about a buffet we are looking at that for our big day in 2 years time and have attended a wedding in the past where they had one it was a great way of getting the group to mingle. There are plenty of catering companies out there who would be more than willing to offer you this service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

Rodeo bull hire?? thats different, I have seen it a wedding receptions before, im sure there are loads of differnet things you could do, thats just one, hope it helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 marley007

went to a wedding a few weeks ago and they hand a mind reader.....it was the best entertainment i've ever seen at a wedding, usually its a same old ding dong but it was really interactive, involved who ever the happy coulpe wanted.....a mix between mind reading and comedy....really class! cant hype him up enough he's from cork Peter Carroll is his name.

Advertisement