Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to spend?

Options
  • 16-09-2009 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Can someone advise?
    I need to purchase a HDMI cable and was hoping someone could suggest how much I should spend on one.
    The one I was originally using for my 360 I paid £20 sterling for. Its not gold plated.
    My Sister bout a Tv last Christmas and was Charged €99!!!!! for her's. She was buying a 42" Tv with a Home Cinema system but I still think that she was robbed. She bought it a a very famous Retail chain (bout to sneeze ahhhcooHnormans)
    What price is a good price for a good cable. Xtra Vision do one for €20, if I spend more and get a gold plated connection will it make any difference?
    IMO. I don't think so. My LCD isn't state of the Art (Acoustic Solutions) which I'm using as a monitor right now. But I played HALO 2 recently and it looked amazing.
    Any Suggestions?
    Dante
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Unless you're connection to a 50''+ plasma, just get a standard HDMI cable for around €10, I wouldn't pay any more than €20 for one if I was stuck. I have a €3 no brand and a €40 logitech HDMI cable, both do the same job.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Answer is power city . they must stupid to do this

Theres a 24 kt gold plated HDMI in power city for only 9.99 it transfers over 10.2 gigs a second . its really thick and well built . i ended up buying 4 of them for future use! Its the best deal ive seen for a HDMI. The name of it is a wegitech HDMI cable , they come in all different sizes at such low prices. id just go for the 2 meter its practically 6 feet tall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Answer is power city . they must stupid to do this

Theres a 24 kt gold plated HDMI in power city for only 9.99 it transfers over 10.2 gigs a second . its really thick and well built . i ended up buying 4 of them for future use! Its the best deal ive seen for a HDMI. The name of it is a wegitech HDMI cable , they come in all different sizes at such low prices. id just go for the 2 meter its practically 6 feet tall!

Damn,if I did'nt know any better I'd think you were their manager.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

I picked up a monster cables in tkmax in kilkanny yasterday for 15 euros good deal or what

Advertisement