Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls gaa (help)

Options
  • 16-09-2009 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hi everyone

looking for a bit of help on this one.. my daughter is bugging me to put her on a girls gaa team and i would like to do so but i dont know any, she has just started school in ballylast so i would really like somewhere in lifford or castlefinn area, i would rather not go into strabane, is there any local girls gaa teams around?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not sure about Lifford or Castlefinn but they have a couple of girl's teams in Ballybofey. A bit far way for away for you and Id imagine you would have to register your daughter with your local parish team in keeping with the GA rules

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Robert Emmets are in Castlefin. I believe there's 2 teams in Killygordon/The Cross, Red Hughs and Setanta.
    I don't know if any of them have girls teams.

If you go to http://www.donegalgaa.ie/ and on the menu bar on the left, go down to club officers, and click on East and it has a list of all the clubs in the area and all the contact numbers too. You could probably ring someone and find out if they have a girls team.

Advertisement