Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Stick

Options
  • 16-09-2009 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Howdy,

Gots a question for ya, how does one go about accquiring a DIT branded memory stick because I need something to store my work on and being the student that I am, I am to stingy to buy one myself!!:P

Any info on this?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

You buy it in the SU shop. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah, and you'd be better off buying a half decent one like THIS for about 15quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr.Helpful

Piece of advice pal, there was no need for this....:rolleyes: Its a perfectly valid question, I assumed there might be a computer induction course which one might do and upon completetion you recieve a memory stick a la UCD however there isnt one so thanks for your help.......a**h*l*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

You wanted to know where to get a DIT branded memory stick and I told you. Half hidden name calling, very grown up. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Mr.Helpful wrote: »
    Piece of advice pal, there was no need for this....:rolleyes: Its a perfectly valid question, I assumed there might be a computer induction course which one might do and upon completetion you recieve a memory stick a la UCD however there isnt one so thanks for your help.......a**h*l*

Take a few days to cool down. You asked a question, you got a straight answer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement