Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Aino info?

• 16-09-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

does anyone know when the Sony Ericsson Aino comes out in ireland and what network will have it?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Xpansys have it sim free - availability expected release date 12 Oct 09

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭irishglass

thanks dude but Im hoping it will be cheaper like on bill pay or something idealy with meteor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

irishglass wrote: »
    does anyone know when the Sony Ericsson Aino comes out in ireland and what network will have it?
    Late October on 3

3? god dammit...thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

The Aino and Satio will be on sale in the UK from 7th of October.
    O2 should be selling both from the end of October/early November.
    I plan to get my grubby mits on a Satio :D

• Advertisement

any updates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

might be available late this month but probably next month, all the networks shoud be brining out there christmas range from the start of next month...question is who'll be first out of the stables....

I just hope these new sonys actually work well, they really look good...

I ordered an Aino off expansys last week, can't wait to get my hands on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

billbond4 wrote: »
    I plan to get my grubby mits on a Satio :D
    The Satio is actually quite a large phone, nice features but size and weight are a bit of a spin off unfortunaltely.

Aino is due out in about four weeks on O2, according to the S.E. rep I was talking to during the week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thats a really nice phone,tempted to buy one.

• Advertisement

Got my Aino yesterday, it's a lovely phone. Great camera,screen and media functions and the build quality is excellent. The remote play for the ps3 is great too. Whenever I've used remote play before my psp was very sluggish and laggy but not so with the aino. I have the playtv yoke for my ps3 and streaming tv to the phone was pretty cool, picture and sound quality is very good. It's a class phone :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Satio due mid November on 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Aino out in nov, o2 only

Satio out in nov, 02/voda/3 with meteor picking it up in 2010

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Any word which end of November, I'm guessing they'll want to get it early as possible with Christmas around the corner but from experience November will often end up mid December:(

It's a great deal coming with stero bluetooth headphones included in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Walkman wrote: »
    Satio due mid November on 3

Walkman, just wondering where you're getting your estimates...or do the network reps just pick dates out of their heads (in case you didn't see my reply on the other Sony Satio thread I was told late December on 3!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

i got date and price from O2 on the Satio

Advertisement