Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henna tattooist

Options
  • 16-09-2009 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi i am wondering does anybody know where i can find a good henna tattooist in DUblin, Kildare, Offaly or Meath? i just want one before i get a real one done, if you could help it would be great, thanks everyone:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

Hi! Did you find a henna artist yet? If not, and if you'll be in Galway anytime soon, pm me. I do henna tattoos. that's 100% natural henna tattoos, by the way.
    Not the so called "Black Henna" Tattoos, which are really dangerous to you!
    Th 100% natural henna tattoos don't stain black - they stain brown/orange, and last from 3 - 6 weeks. It would be good to try out placement of tattoos, but not so great for true colour.
    What you can try for jet black temporary tattoos is the kind of temp tattoo ink they use in the movies (i can do these ones too), often alcohol based inks. they can last from 3 days to a week, and you can freehand them on, or use stencils. These are safe for use on skin (unlike "black henna")
    PM for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 saymesser

hi, no i didnt, they are really hard to find:) i would be just wondering if you could email me a price for all that you do and also where you are located in Galway

thanks a mill
    regards
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

subtle....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭WanderlustQueen

I've passed a place in Dublin before that does them, I think its a Chinese or Indian beauty place. Its on the road between Cineworld on Parnell Street and Mary Street, I think its Wolfe Tone street. Basically when you find the Spar on Mary street its a few doors down from it on the right handside. Hope you find it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mantho15

NMoore wrote: »
    Hi! Did you find a henna artist yet? If not, and if you'll be in Galway anytime soon, pm me. I do henna tattoos. that's 100% natural henna tattoos, by the way.
    Not the so called "Black Henna" Tattoos, which are really dangerous to you!
    Th 100% natural henna tattoos don't stain black - they stain brown/orange, and last from 3 - 6 weeks. It would be good to try out placement of tattoos, but not so great for true colour.
    What you can try for jet black temporary tattoos is the kind of temp tattoo ink they use in the movies (i can do these ones too), often alcohol based inks. they can last from 3 days to a week, and you can freehand them on, or use stencils. These are safe for use on skin (unlike "black henna")
    PM for more info.
    Hi there,

I know this post is really old but I'm still wondering if you do henna designs and if so how much do you charge.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hey Mantho,

As the thread is so old, you might be better off sending a PM

Advertisement