Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

premier league games cork sunday

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

With the all ireland being on where in cork city would I be able to get the premiership matches?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

You should get the Manchester derby in most places as it is an early kick off but the Chelsea/Tottenham game may be hard to get.

I'll be trying the Quad as I went in there on the day of the semi-final & they had the premiership games on that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

Cissie Youngs on Bandon Road have plenty of screens and usually they manage to show all the big games if there is a clash.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Not sure but you may be able to get the Chelski Spurs game in the Evergreen. Try giving them a buzz. Would be interested but then again I'll probably watch it at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I'd say the Evergreen is going to be showing only the football, it's going to be packed with cork I'd say.

Advertisement