Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

applying for postgrads

• 16-09-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

im looking into applying to the postgrad courses in speech therapy in britain, but im finding the whole process very daunting, can anyone else offer any guidance about their application process? do i apply to the colleges directly or is there a form of CAO? any help much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spacelucy

With postgrad courses you apply directly to the colleges, which involves loads more work, and then you'll need to go for interviews too. I'm doing an MSc in Occupational Therapy and just took the first uni that got back to me, to save all the travel and hassle. The individual university websites should have all the info you need, most of them require fairly detailed applications, it will take time and organisation but it'll be worth it!

Good luck!

Advertisement