Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Karen Millen Past collections

• 16-09-2009 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey I know this might sound funny but a good friend of mine lost part of her Karen Millen top at the weekend and I was wondering where I / She might be able to get a hold of the same top / piece of it as she loves the top and it really suits her!!!

The top is like 3 years old and as she said herself "it really doesn't age at all" And I must say it did look really well on her at the weekend!!

The top is a black corset style with a floral print across it!!! The piece she lost is a flower pinned in the middle top of the piece and without it the top is missing its speciality!!!!

Can anybody out there tell me where One might be able to get this or where i can find back collections of Karen Millen to try and find the right top again to replace this one!!! I can't get a picture of the top cos i want to suprise her with a replacement if possible!!!

I know this might be quite a funny post but all suggestions are welcome!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Try ebay, there are similar sounding karen millen tops for sale on there at the mo so you would probably have to buy whole top but you could get it for cheap or email the seller and ask would they sell the flower bit seperately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 I knock em

Cheers tink2 never thought of the obvious!!!

Will see if it comes up with anything thanks again!!!

Can't find where the email address for the seller though I tried the website already to see if they had the past collections up there for view!!!

Ok from looking on ebay I have found a very similar top to the one worn by my friend at the weekend.

View attached image please!!!

The flower was the piece lost and it was made of the cloth from the top and in the same colours to the top in a rose style design!!!

Can anybody help with this extra Info.

Help much appreciated!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

There's a Karen Millen shop out in Kildare Village. I don't know how far back the stock goes but it might be worth a look?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I would ring their headoffice, just to see what they say. I'm sure you're not the first person to ask.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I have come to a wall on this at the moment!!!

I have tried the outlet shop in Kildare and also the shop in Dundrum

I also emailed the enquires section of Karen Millen and all have been to no avail.

Unfortunately they have all told me that it is not possible to get the fabric as the do not get any more once the fabric has run out.

If anybody has one of these tops and knows the piece I am on about i would be grateful if they could help!!!

If anybody has any alternative suggestions my ears are open too!!!!!

Advertisement