Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG HK416

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just bought this aeg, chrono at 1Joule last sunday at Red Barn, would want to improve range, thinking of changing the barrel, will it affect the fps? How tight can I go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

A guarder hop rubber would improve range more so than a tight bore barrel which would mainly improve accuracy. If its exactly on the 1J limit be careful with the tight bore barrels they can add a very small amount to fps which could put you over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lakay91-c

ok Thank you very much for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

You need soft HP. Stock HP are hard because those AEGs come over 1j, when you decided to change hp make sure, you are not changing for the same.

Precision barrel wont always add FPS, depends on the barrel which is installed at the moment and how sealed is the whole assambly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lakay91-c

The guy who sold it to me said that thye aeg had a silicon hop up, and I suppose the barrel is a stock. Thanks for the reply and for the guidance

Advertisement