Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs and Societies

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Clubs and soc day next weds the 23rd, whatcha gonna be signing up for????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Whichever ones give me free stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Canoeing and scuba diving, don't know about any others yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Signed up for the gun club last year, but heard nothing back from them. They had like 5 pages of signatures :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yea there were a load of joke ones last year that never actually started up:D

I did canoeing last year & signed up with another few but never bothered with them. Canoeing was good craic, got a free weekend in Dublin amongst other things!

Probably join a music club is there is one as well

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

There is just about every kind of club you can think of here.I see there is even a frisbee club.

You can set up your own club/society if it is not already listed.The set-up funds are in place and available as long as you follow certain conditions.They will also set up a promotional stand for you on Wednesday to promote your new venture.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

wednesday should be a good laugh. cant wait to see what's available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Quite disappointing i thought..wasnt all that great a choice. Only new one I joined was the Muic & Concerts Society, not sure what it is exactly but Ill give it a shot anyway

yeah there wasn't a huge amount of them available.
    i joined the kick boxing and gaming society.
    hopefully i can make time for them as i booked indoor soccer every tuesday at 4:30

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Hillwalking,astronomy,the music thing and put my name down for photography with the hill walking man aswell.

hopefully i can make time for them as i booked indoor soccer every tuesday at 4:30
    Ur nt half advertisin there.....lol

• Advertisement

Ur nt half advertisin there.....lol

ha. u were there so u know the craic. were not gonna have more than 5 a side when we play. gym is too small for it.

I joined 4 clubs, climbing club(gud luck nt goin bak 2 it), canoe club, motor club and sub aqua club!!

I cant have a **** because me hands are still dead after the climbin wall.....

Advertisement