Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding people.

Options
  • 15-09-2009 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi i am a 25 year old girl i have been studying wiccan for 5 years and know its my calling but i have no wiccan friends. can you give me advice on how to meet people and study more
    blessed be

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi jenzZ84

I would suggest checking to see if there is a moot or meet up near to where you live in this thread and looking at the listings on witchvox.

http://www.witchvox.com/vn/cl/iexx_cl.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

wiccan whats is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I am unsure as to what context/meaning jenzZ84 is using but the meaning given to that term in this forum is the orginal and can be found here: Link.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NeilJ

There are several regular Moots or meetings around the country including a list of regular moots in this forum. So it would depend on where you live as to how easily you might be able to meet other Pagans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jenzZ84

thank you for your advice i live im dublin im going to look into it. ive always been afraid to take the plunge but it gets boring and lonely.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Dublin, Pagans in the Pub. Regular, and good peoples

Advertisement