Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARCHOS 405 NO POWER - 2nd UNIT!!

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

I've had 2 ARCHOS 405's in the last 2 days and both appear to have no life in them. :eek: Both are brand new and sealed in packages and bought from a well known retailer. I have tried and tried everything I can think of...:mad::mad::mad:

Charged for 24 hours each unit.

Charged with the DVR dock for gen 5.

Reset both units several times.

Even managed to record a TV show with the first one before it died.:confused:

1st one - Charge light comes on and power up light comes on when switched on but no picture on screen. Not even the Archos welcome screen.:(

2nd one - No power up light at all. Powered up once at the start but then shut down and has not powered up since.

I'm at a total loss as to what to do. Has anyone had a similar problem with the Archos from any of their range???

Thanks in advance! :o

Advertisement