Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad news from Psychic.

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all.

We had a Psychic out to our house on Tuesday.I am a but of a
    Sceptic but I went in all the same.
    Long story short..
    Apparently my Dad came through and he told her that my mother is having health problems and that he is coming to take her in two years time.
    As I said already that I am a bit sceptical but it has upset me big time.
    I was prepared for anything but this is a bombshell.

Do I take it with a pinch of salt. It`s bad enough being stressed with this
    recession without being told your mother is going to die in two years time.

I never mentioned my mother was sick she just came out with it.
    I have not told her and I won`t tell her either. She would crack up.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sorry, I only saw this now.

What a stupid and irresponsible person to say something like that. For one, they could have got it wrong, for two, its leaving you upset and confused, which a reading should never do.

Rest assured that regardless of what this person (or your dad) said, NOTHING in the future is fixed. This may or may not happen, and your mother's future is still as much of mystery as it was before the reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

God, that's horrible.
    I'd be inclined to think though that this person is a fake because if they were a real medium and knew this, they would not say it, let alone blurt it out like that.
    I think maybe you were just unlucky enough to get a person who's both fake and plain nasty.
    Try to put it out of your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

I think she was probably a bit mad.
    Everything she said about my cousin ( who got a reading too) was totally
    wrong. In the end she never even opened the Tarot cards she just held my hand and waffled on.
    If she had of been very good then I might have been more concerned.

The funny thing was, my mother whom we always say is a witch lol kept asking did my father say anything about her. Did he has anything about her health. Even now she keeps asking did I tell her everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Barnaby

One reason why I never go near these people! That was cruel! I went to see a medium once to try to contact my dad, she made about 5 guesses before she hit on the cause of his death, a car crash, so I guess they are all just chancers!

Advertisement