Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survival hunter tips?

Options
  • 17-09-2009 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

I have a level 80 surv hunter, 2 days played at level 80, or there abouts. I have been on some TOC hc and TOC normal runs... 10 man of course :) My gear is pretty decent for an alt imo. Had a lot of help from my friends and lucky with drops.

Thing is, I am not happy with my DPS at all... I rarely break 3K dps... I should be doing 3.5K minimum in my opinion.

My rotation is:

Black arrow, Explosive shot, multi shot, steady shot and then serpent sting, keeping that up all the time. My pet is a wolf.

Let me know what you think, any help is welcomed. :) Thanks.

Armory

Dwarf hunter: Scorico executus server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Only a few small things id change ur glyph to Serpent sting as the extra 6 seconds give u more Globals. Try get a point in wild hunt on ur wolf makes a small difference.

Also get SS on asap and try get it 100% up time.

Perhaps even use engineer made ammo really cheap now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Your rotation is a bit ****ed, prio should always be:

BA, ES, AS(Aimed shot), SS(Steady shotshot) SerS. Ignore multi shot, even on trash packs, and never open with Serpent sting, but do keep it up 100%

Take a look at my spec and glyphs :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=M%C3%A9ndez

Oh, and try and replace your ranged wep too, with something from ulduar or totc10. With your gear you should be able to hit 4.5k dps quite easilly.

Advertisement