Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds delivering through Whats for Dinner

Options
  • 17-09-2009 1:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

got a McDonalds delivered tonight, never heard of mcdonalds delivering before, and food was surprisingly hot. thought it would be a bit on the cold side cause there food doesnt travel the best but was nice, and it was cheap, euro saver menu, i love you. me, my nd my 3 buddys well fed for 28 euro, 3x6 nuggets, 2dbl cheese burger, 6 regular burgers and 4 sundae's delivered for 28 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Does that include delivery charge?I was thinking of getting Mcdonalds delivered through "Im starving" but it seemed really expensive.I think it was just under 15 euro for a big mac meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭spartan1

NO WAY, I had to check the website to see if ye were messing FFs, ive only got over my drive through addiction and now MickyD's are delivering, they have to be breaking some code of ethics here like they do when they put highly addictive salt in their burgers, ennnnnnngh. I will resist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Anyone know a good gym in Galway city?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 galwayguy2005

ya it included the delivery fee, was cheap cause of euro saver menu. Just checked big mac meal is 7.80 for a medium and 8.30 for a large. Thats not to bad considering it is mcdonalds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

oops they are the same service:o.I suppose it is pretty good considering apache is around the same price and nothing beats McDonalds:D.The euro saver menu is a good idea actualy.Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ah jeez lad's the Galway City forum is getting fatter by the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Damn, I wish I'd invented viral marketing...

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

whats the number

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

whats the number

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

whats the number

http://www.imstarvin.ie/

091 770410 or 091 77091

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981