Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap student nights?

Options
  • 17-09-2009 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

basically which clubs give me the cheapest drinks?
    21s on a monday is 1euro in and 3euro all drinks...
    i hear good things about the academy on a friday.

any tips for other nights or better offers in general?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

off licence/supermarket ...drink at home (cheapest way to enjoy a good night out/in)

EDIT: Maybe then the pubs will drop prices to 1999 prices not 2009 prices (over inflated profit margins)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 EthanWM

Monday - 21s 2/3euro all drinks

Tuesday - Bondi in the City, Andrews Lane Theatre, Citibar - all 2/3 euro drinks

Wednesday - Tripod + d2 and sometimes Burn have certain drinks promotions and Dicey's have 2 euro all drinks with 10 euro for 5 Jagerbombs

Thursday - Thirsty thursdays in 21 with 2 euro drinks and possibly some other clubs i'm unsure of.

Friday - 3 euro drinks in the UCD student bar with specific promotions in most clubs besides for the likes of Coppers and 92.

All I could think of off the bat, hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

EthanWM wrote: »
    Monday - 21s 2/3euro all drinks

Tuesday - Bondi in the City, Andrews Lane Theatre, Citibar - all 2/3 euro drinks

Wednesday - Tripod + d2 and sometimes Burn have certain drinks promotions and Dicey's have 2 euro all drinks with 10 euro for 5 Jagerbombs

Thursday - Thirsty thursdays in 21 with 2 euro drinks and possibly some other clubs i'm unsure of.

Friday - 3 euro drinks in the UCD student bar with specific promotions in most clubs besides for the likes of Coppers and 92.

All I could think of off the bat, hope this helps!

thanks! bondi, citibar and diceys all sound right up my alley. post here again if you hear of more stupidly cheap drink! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

yeah im pissed.... from tripod.... i love u.... :cool:

Advertisement