Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Sega Saturn USB controllers for 15 euro

Options
  • 17-09-2009 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

http://kotaku.com/5359917/create-and-share-your-own-2d-sonic-levels

check it out, if you sign up to playsega.com for a 3 month membership (15 euro) you get a free sega saturn usb controller, with the option of buying extra.

i bought bootlegs before from ebay, which broke in under a week, but these are official sega products, so hopefully they'll be better quality.

i've ordered two, and i'll post back here when i get them to give my impressions, if anyone is interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I recently saw some USB Saturn pads, offcial (looking) but they weren't the hideous looking play sega ones pictured.
    I can't remember where though.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

The picture there is just a mockup, the real ones will hopefully have the original d pad mold. the Play logo is pretty fugly, but i can live with it, aside from that it's exactly the same as the original SS pad (i'd imagine xy anz will be convex too)

theres loads of official looking ones on ebay, but if they;re from bestbuy enjoy, or senoi digital, steer clear, thats where I got my shoddy bootlegs before, they look authentic, but the d pad snaps off in under a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MrRockchip

Here is a video about how to fix the buttons on SEGA USB controllers!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bia5VX6X3Gw
    Out of the box, the buttons on bootleg controllers are not working properly.
    Many people come to conclusion that they are broken and throw them away -
    while they could be easily fixed and become just as good as the official ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Untitled-7.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MrRockchip

I know this is an old thread, but hope that someone who posted earlier has notification system turned on and would benefit from this video.

• Advertisement
Advertisement