Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone/Slate Chippings or pebbles

Options
  • 17-09-2009 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi
    Would appreciate any help!

We are looking for black slate chippings or pebbles/stones to lay in the garden.
    I have rang around loads of places but all they seem to have are grey or brown coloured chippings.

Does anyone know where I can get black????

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭limerick79

try stone age in crecora....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Depends what side of Limerick you are at.

You could get from any of the Roadstone quarries, Lynch's quarry croom, McGrath's quarry O'Callaghan's mills.
    These are all in the phone book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Depends what side of Limerick you are at.

You could get from any of the Roadstone quarries, Lynch's quarry croom, McGrath's quarry O'Callaghan's mills.
    These are all in the phone book.

doubt if McGrath's have black, aren't all their products limestone based

the only slate quarries I can think of are Killaloe but don't know if they are still operating.

Give Tom Marsh a ring (086-2543932) , I think he has a quarry in Broadford & should be some slate in that area.

Advertisement