Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Horror Board's Definitive 100 Horror Films

Options
  • 17-09-2009 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

I dont think this has been done here before so out of boredom (and the need to watch something i haven't seen before) I thought this might be a bit of fun.

Basically a compiled list from horror board members of the Top 100 horror films to watch before you die, they did something similar on the all things retro board a while ago and it worked pretty well.

The Rules -
    Each user can post multiple titles, but they can only post one at a time and each must be separated by another users nomination i.e -
    User 1 - Film title
    User 2 - Film title
    User 1 - Film title

Keep the list numbered for ease of use.

Give the year of the film (So we can determine original, remake etc.)

Imdb Link would be nice but not strictly necessary

Film series are not allowed, if you want to nominate something from a series please specify film number and name in the series.

Thats it.

NOTE - This is not a ranked list, all titles are in no particular order.

Ill start -
    (1) The Exorcist (1973)

Hopefully we can spark some discussion off some of the nominations.

Comments

Advertisement