Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curling straight hair without straighteners

• 17-09-2009 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Is there a handy way of doing this? Like some kind of cream or mousse or product, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

I curl my (very straight hair) using round brushes and loads of volumising mousse....can be a bit tricky to do it at the back ... and can be much faster if you have a good few big round brushes...lasts longer for me than if i use curling tongs or ghd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

You could try rollers but they are kind of awkward to put in yourself. If I were you I'd invest in the Hedkandi curler, it's from Argos, best curler ever! I have poker straight dyed hair which is impossible to curl, this makes it really easy! Great invention! It heats to 230 degrees though so exercise caution!;)

Advertisement