Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 17-09-2009 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey

Just joined, first post. I am aware thast I am probably posting in the wrong forum, I had a look through the forums and I really couldnt figure out which one I was suppossed to go to. So apologies for any annoyance caused!

I am not exactly computer literate (thats an understatement really) and am looking for information on how to do two things:

First (and most important): I want to download videos from MIT World and stick them onto my ipod. I haveid and youtube but i CANT ACCESS MIT WORLD.

Second: I am looking for an easy way to download vids from youtube for ipod...I have been using Keepvid but it hasnt been working for the last few weeks.

I have a big interest in politics and am an documentary addict.

Any help or advice, even if its just directions to the correct forum, would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Brenner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

US Politics definitely isn't the place. Since you've also posted this in the iPod Videos forum, I'm sure you now realise that.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement