Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show ( 18th September)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Jimmy is great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I miss the boring F**ker, I really do.
    He better keep his arse to the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"There was a paedophile on before me the last time I was on" ..... LOL

Love watching Tubridy squirm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

Meet the family!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

jimmy is funny lets give him credit.. some of his gags were off but since he sat down he has made up for them in spades

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

"We've all had imaginary friends, the only difference being I grew out of mine" :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Jimmy is a gas man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,795 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ara shoite dat interview went far too fast for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

DarkJager wrote: »
    "We've all had imaginary friends, the only difference being I grew out of mine" :D:D:D
    Met with applause, surprisingly !

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Parakeets

Asking the Aunt and Uncle do they beleive in God WTF! As bad as asking Cowen does he drink. Tubs looks extremely nervous - hopefully he will grow out of it. To me he's getting worse

• Advertisement

jimmy is funny lets give him credit.. some of his gags were off but since he sat down he has made up for them in spades

I have to agree. You have to be tuned in to his abstract stage show to get the jokes... But when he sits down he is very naturally funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Never watching Late Late again, exactly the same reaction from the audience the last time Carr was on, over all their heads. he was quality as always though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

FrostyJack wrote: »
    Never watching Late Late again, exactly the same reaction from the audience the last time Carr was on, over all their heads. he was quality as always though.
    Even he couldn't save it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭sxt

amdublin wrote: »
    I am watching it hoping it will be good. It's not. I comment on that.

Your point is?

Fair enough ,but you do realise that the first couple of shows are as good as they possibly can make it! , they would have spent the most money on getting the best possible guests...

So from now on its's down hill in terms of the quality of guests...

you will see alot more rte "stars" form now on :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

"Do you drink too much?"

"Do you believe in God"?

Bring back Plank. I heart Plank.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

sxt wrote: »
    Fair enough ,but you do realise that the first couple of shows will be as good as they possibly can make it! ...

So from now on its's down hill...

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Worst audience in ages. Full of goody two shoes "I believe in god", humourless people. Dawkings and Carr were simply wasted on their simple minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Jaysus better quotes from Jimmy Carr on atheism compared to Richard Dawkins earlier..... surely the interviewer's fault?

That desk Turps is sitting behind does allow us to see him squirm however. Schadenfreude FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Richard Dawkins is a fantastic guest....unfortunately Ryan simply lacked the intellectual capactiy to have any sort of a constructive conversation with him....I at least think Pat would have tried to remain impartial and let the man speak his piece...

and Jimmy was class, another good guest....

A bad workman always blames his tools

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    Richard Dawkins is a fantastic guest....unfortunately Ryan simply lacked the intellectual capactiy to have any sort of a constructive conversation with him....I at least think Pat would have tried to remain impartial and let the man speak his piece...

and Jimmy was class, another good guest....

A bad workman always blames his tools

Ryan Tubridy is a smug knowitall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Prophet

DarkJager wrote: »
    Worst audience in ages. Full of goody two shoes "I believe in god", humourless people. Dawkings and Carr were simply wasted on their simple minds.

The audiences are always bad. Slow-witted middle-of-the-road Ann and Toms, who honk like seals for hamper gifts. Any good degree of wit or intelligence from a guest wooshes over their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

You think America is more open to non-creationism?

I was being ironic, we are nearly as bad.....well after that, maybe equal!

better interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRpbkpNpgw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

who was carr acusing of being a pedo

Bring back Plank. I heart Plank.

Pat was better than Tubridy. He was just relaxing in to the job, and loosening up from that far too formal approach he adopted at the start, when he left the job. Obviously he felt he could relax a bit when he knew he was going, but he was a very good presenter when he did relax.

And Pat worked his way up, didnt have the FF connections Stick Insect has to get him the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Ryan Tubridy is a smug knowitall.

Agreed whole heartedly.. his family political connections got him his plum gig in rte, not his ability. will still probably tune in next friday though

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tasha90

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Pat was better than Tubridy. He was just relaxing in to the job, and loosening up from that far too formal approach he adopted at the start, when he left the job. Obviously he felt he could relax a bit when he knew he was going, but he was a very good presenter when he did relax.

And Pat worked his way up, didnt have the FF connections Stick Insect has to get him the job.

:eek:Really??

First you agree with me that you found McWilliams attractive and now yo agree with me that you heart Kenny!!!!!!

Something you want to tell us????

:D

First you agree with me that you found McWilliams attractive and now yo agree with me that you heart Kenny!!!!!!

Something you want to tell us????

:D

Joking btw....:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

who was carr acusing of being a pedo

Advertisement