Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Salthill Gym?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bulabus

JohnCleary wrote: »
    How much were they originally looking for?
    Did you do a couple membership for 12 months?

I'd be interested in joining for 6 months, wonder what kind of a deal they'll do

I got a 12 month membership (couple)
    As far as I can remember, single membership was €65 (based on 12 months)
    There could possibly be short term memberships & peak and off-peak memberships but I was only interested in couple membership so I didn't ask, I'd suggest calling in to them - I'd be surprised if they would turn someone down who was looking for a 6 month membership

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

serious totty biggrin.gif

why thank you john:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sf13

JohnCleary wrote: »
    How much were they originally looking for?
    Did you do a couple membership for 12 months?

I'd be interested in joining for 6 months, wonder what kind of a deal they'll do
    I joined as a couple for 12 months by direct debit and the terms state that you only have to stay as a member for a minimum of 2 months and with 30 days notice you can then cancel. So thats not bad. I won't be around for the summer months so a full years membership wouldn't suit me.

Facilities are great, pool is so impressive. I always thought that the termal pool was the main pool, so was delighted when I saw the other one split into lanes. Best of luck

Advertisement