Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

found this lot of white collar episodes boring,stopped watching, i guess i'll watch the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

found this lot of white collar episodes boring,stopped watching, i guess i'll watch the last one
    you have to watch the espisode from a few weeks ago when keller take the treasure to understand the finaly

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Is the premise for this not the same as Breakout Kings kinda?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Is the premise for this not the same as Breakout Kings kinda?

Nothing like it, very different sjows. BK is more of a proceadural....chasing escaped criminals. WC is more of a bromance show with high end/white collar crimes.

Season finale tonight, now....better be good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,505 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Really fun finale..... it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

I'd fire the anklet monitoring company though..... Eircom Phonewatch would do a better job than they do.

I can't remember if we met Neal's father in a previous episode, but I was almost expecting it to turn out to be Kramer....

Mr E wrote: »
    Really fun finale..... it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

I'd fire the anklet monitoring company though..... Eircom Phonewatch would do a better job than they do.

I can't remember if we met Neal's father in a previous episode, but I was almost expecting it to turn out to be Kramer....

I absolutely hate every finale of white collar because they are just brilliant and i physical cant stand the cliff hanger :L
    one of the best

i dont think we did see neal dad, i doubt kramer because
    of the second names , unless he changed his name which would just be a stupid plot by usa.

IF anybody find out the date for s4 premier (Yes it has been renewed , (august11)) please post it here asap.

i only started watching white collar last march after the season finale and i just went on a massive binge of white collar and finished them wanting more.

what good would eircom phonewatch do? and what wrong with the ankle company? how could Neal running be avoided?

As far as I know, when you take off an tracking anklet, the FBI should have been notified straight away (a closed anklet is a closed circuit).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

bpb101 wrote: »
    i dont think we did see neal dad, i doubt kramer because of the second names, unless he changed his name which would just be a stupid plot by usa.

but neal caffrey isnt neals real name is it, hes had a lot of identitys youd assume, neal just stuck id say, surely theyd know about his father being a cop if they knew his true identity,

another great finale, gonna be very interesting to see where they go from here, i dont get what krammers angle is, i know he wanted neal so he could bleed all that he could out of him, but wouldnt all those charges just have gotten neal thrown back in prison,

IF anybody find out the date for s4 premier (Yes it has been renewed , (august11)) please post it here asap.

id hazzard a guess either june or july, its a summer show, i dont think the ratings for the recent episodes would make USA wanna move it to later in year during peak season, they seem to pull in better numbers airing it in june july and august, when the networks are on a break,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_Collar_episodes

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    As far as I know, when you take off an tracking anklet, the FBI should have been notified straight away (a closed anklet is a closed circuit).
    it did , it sent a message to dinana
    don ramo wrote: »
    but neal caffrey isnt neals real name is it, hes had a lot of identitys youd assume, neal just stuck id say, surely theyd know about his father being a cop if they knew his true identity,

even so , if you had a dad who was a corrupt cop and your name was krammer
    and then you run into a cop named krammer
    would you not even think for a second that this man could be your father!

I Dont see why i absoutley brillliant show , with great writer and great actors only get 3 million views

is USA network not that popular in the states
    cbs i think cut numb3rs after it hit to around 7 million viewer

it did , it sent a message to diana

Maybe it was the way it was edited, but he was up in the air before Diana got the call. :)
    I Dont see why i absoutley brillliant show , with great writer and great actors only get 3 million views

is USA network not that popular in the states
    cbs i think cut numb3rs after it hit to around 7 million viewer

Its not one of the big 4 (or big 3 + CW) :)
    Cable networks have different expectations when it comes to ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭squonk

I liked that finale! I'm actually sorry to see it's the finale! It wasn't around long for this run! I think you have to give them artistic licence really with regard to Neil breaking the bracelet. There's also the possibility that Diana was on Neil's side and 'sat' on the information for just long enough to give him and Mossy a head start. Certainly her helping him out earlier might suggest that. He didn't really have a choice but right now I can't see how he gets out of this without doing more time and certainly not getting the deal he got with Peter so far. I hope the show doesn't change too much. I quite liked it as it was.

Very enjoyable finale and tense at times, easily the best written of the season (not series)....not hard considering the last 5 episodes were pretty crap!, anyone catch the slightest cheeky smile on Neals face in the final seconds?

As stated ^ gonna be interesting to see how Neal gets away with this, but yeah he'll get more jail/FBI time for sure, i hope skinny Sara dies.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/white-collar-season-3-finale-season-4-eastin/

Very enjoyable finale and tense at times, easily the best written of the season (not series)....not hard considering the last 5 episodes were pretty crap!, anyone catch the slightest cheeky smile on Neals face in the final seconds?

As stated ^ gonna be interesting to see how Neal gets away with this, but yeah he'll get more jail/FBI time for sure, i hope skinny Sara dies.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/white-collar-season-3-finale-season-4-eastin/

Great link keep more coming :)
    Interesting questions asked
    I wonder where their gone . I say the caman island because they say it not american and it's a island. Or maybe an island nearby
    I for one can wait for the return I have always wonder how after 4 years will they would keep the show going.I was hoping they would make it good and it looks like they will

I like the way that even when I used to me on the facebook discussion everybody had a strong option about shara and that was they she should die
    You fit it perfectfully into your sentences if a do say so :L

I would like to see the return of alex I thought that she was stunning and a brilliant actress and she was what WC needed but that she need a break to let the music box story expand

Sara was a strong part of Neil computation hearing

Who blew up the plane again and why ? I forget

Edit: found a commentary on season 4 haven't read it all as my iPhone froze :L anyways enjoy
    http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012/02/29/white-collar-season-4-expectations/

Gloria Votsis has guest spots and a pilot in the works, she might not be available....they need a new love interest, a type of Kate character that makes Neal wanna change and get married.

Endgame?....good Neal and coman Neal?

Great link keep more coming :)
    Interesting questions asked
    I wonder where their gone . I say the caman island because they say it not american and it's a island. Or maybe an island nearby
    I for one can wait for the return I have always wonder how after 4 years will they would keep the show going.I was hoping they would make it good and it looks like they will

I like the way that even when I used to me on the facebook discussion everybody had a strong option about shara and that was they she should die
    You fit it perfectfully into your sentences if a do say so :L

I would like to see the return of alex I thought that she was stunning and a brilliant actress and she was what WC needed but that she need a break to let the music box story expand

Sara was a strong part of Neil computation hearing

Who blew up the plane again and why ? I forget

Edit: found a commentary on season 4 haven't read it all as my iPhone froze :L anyways enjoy
    http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012/02/29/white-collar-season-4-expectations/

Adler blew up the plane, Neal was supposed to be onboard. People *still* think Kate didn't die on the plane though... :confused:

Even though Eastin has said numerous times she's dead and would only appear in flashback.

Adler blew up the plane, Neal was supposed to be onboard. People *still* think Kate didn't die on the plane though... :confused:

Even though Eastin has said numerous times she's dead and would only appear in flashback.
    adler , where is he now , jail? , i fotget season 1 and 2

EDIT : also i think peter will pick up a hit on his list

other side note here a kinda pointless video that tell us nothing about the summer premiere expect that it is in the summer

http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/white-collar-season-4-puerto-rico-mekhi-phifer/
    Neal is heading to Puerto Rico.
    whitecollarscreenshot.jpg
    Picture is taken from different website.

• Advertisement

12 of june is season 4 permire
    http://epguides.com/WhiteCollar/

see dates for season 4

12 of june is season 4 permire
    http://epguides.com/WhiteCollar/

see dates for season 4
    3 months nice, hopefully covert affairs and suits will be back around the same time:)

don ramo wrote: »
    3 months nice, hopefully covert affairs and suits will be back around the same time:)
    i dont watch them but asfik they might premier the same week /day

judging by what they usually do

never saw the date of white collar on any blog just this so i dont know how through this is but it about right

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Cant wait for Suits. Favorite new show last year hands down. Its a shame "USA Network" aren't more popular, in order to afford more episodes per season, because they do green light some cracking shows..

miralize wrote: »
    Cant wait for Suits. Favorite new show last year hands down. Its a shame "USA Network" aren't more popular, in order to afford more episodes per season, because they do green light some cracking shows..
    well i think 16 episodes is a good run (all three have gotten 16 episode orders) and TBF to USA they run them off at a steady pace, not taking 3 or 4 week breaks between episodes for no reason what so ever although they did split WC and CA this season, i think their trying to break into the more lucrative winter market going by the 6 episode of CA and WC they ran off from nov to feb, i do wonder if they were happy with the numbers and if they plan on doing it again with the next seasons for each series,

http://www.tv.com/news/suits-renewed-for-season-2-26461/

http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/breaking-usa-renews-covert-affairs-royal-pains-and-necessary-roughness/

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/white-collar-season-4-renewed/

Casting news, Neal's new love interest in Puerto Rico cast: http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/white-collar-casts-mia-maestro-season-4/

after a bit of googling on usa extrication policies i don't see why he went to Puerto Rico
    he should have went to Andorra

i am still worndering about neal family , some people think it kramer , somebody here i think .
    i don't think that will happen , it seams too amateurish writing

also who was the mystery man they had the cctv of , i think it was season 2 and what to the music box
    and what happened to folower

Casting news, Neal's new love interest in Puerto Rico cast: http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/white-collar-casts-mia-maestro-season-4/
    that link missed two new players
    however this link didnt say anything about neal new gf http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981175987

"White Collar returns for season 4 this summer with 10 new episodes."

mekhi-phifer_240.jpg

insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/09/white-collar-mekhi-phifer/

• Advertisement

what can people make of this

Advertisement