Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 requests-wide leg brown boots and face wash

• 17-09-2009 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭

Hey All,
    Im looking for knee high dark brown boots with a medium sized heel but made for a wider calfsize?

Also looking for recommendations for a good non drying face wash that is good at taking off mascara too.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I have heard a lot of people mention Duo Boots and I think Next do a range of boots that are wide fit too.

For the face I find allt he simple products the best, not harsh on your skin. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

with regards to the boots you should try marks and spencers,they have some lovely pairs at the moment.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Evans do wide calf size boots. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

simplybe.ie for the boots or Evans. I find any of the vichy cleansers great and they wont dry out your skin!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I second the suggestion of Evans for boots - I love the stuff they have in at the moment too!!

Also I use the Ultra Bland cleanser from Lush and can't speak highly enough of it! I have horribly dry skin and its the only cleanser I have have found that removes makeup completely and doesn't leave my face sore afterwards! In fact my face feels moisturised and despite using waterproof mascara I never have panda eyes the next day which was an issue with other makeup removers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gkellett

Oxendales for the boots, they do a range of standard foot width but larger calf as well as wide fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Clarks just got in new boots with most boots having re-adjustable calf fittings :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Electric

Lady wrote: »
    I have heard a lot of people mention Duo Boots and I think Next do a range of boots that are wide fit too.

For the face I find allt he simple products the best, not harsh on your skin. :)

I have this problem too. It's really annoying I tried on some boots by Bertie last week and couldn't get them halfway up my leg, even going the next size up didn't make a differnce.

Does anyone know where you can buy Duo boots in Ireland? Dublin preferably.

Advertisement