Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When was the last good Riot?

Options
  • 17-09-2009 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Look at the country.
    • Unemployment rates are at their highest in ELEVEN YEARS!
    • The Lisbon Treaty is being forced to be re-voted
    • TDs are blowing our cash
    • The HSE is f**king over Health Care
    • Living Costs are going up
    • NAMA? Biggest Con-Job in Irish History next to the Irish Government methinks

There is dozens of more problems here that need to be addressed.

What will it take for the Government to listen? Who is benefiting from all of this? The Wealthy Fat Cat Business Men!
    Who is affected by this? The Minimum Wage and so-called ''Lower Class'' of society.

Why should we suffer so Biffo can earn €314000 per year. Why does he even need that. If I can get by on 240 quid a week and put bread on the table for me and the girlfriend - think he & all the other TDs can take a nice 80% pay cut. That would leave him on 60,000(roughly) which far too much even at that.

Why havn't we rioted? Why havn't we charged the Dail and lynched Biffo? Walking around the city - I am seeing thousands of faces each day. All of them look tired, depressed, pissed off and fed up. More and more people are becoming homeless because they can't get jobs. I know there are homeless people as a result of drug abuse and such, but not all of them.

When was the last time we protested outside the house of the offending TDs.

They steal millions from the Tax Payers and get away with it - where-as people get locked up for stealing cars. Why isn't Mr.Donoghue or the FÁS Director being locked up?

They get off with a stupid apology that means nothing.

I think this March on Saturday should march to Leinster House and kick the door in and have a sit in.

The Gardai are only 1,400 strong and the Military only 10,000 or so. There is another 4 Million people in the country. We should demand that they listen to us. We are not children, they can't tell me whats best for my girlfriend, or your children. We deserve the respect to know EXACTLY what the Government is doing. Where every PENNY is going. We should decide how much goes into prisons, hospitals, their pockets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Starting a post calling for a debate about something is within the remit of this forum.

Starting a post calling for an organised riot while considering the overcomeable status of the police service and army is not within the remit of this forum.

Also, this isn't the ranting forum and we're closing these more than once a week now because they don't provide a kernel for discussion. If you want to rant, try the ranting forum under Soc or start a blog.

You may be peeved that I've closed this thread. That's when you send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Alex-Face, another post like this and you'll end up banned, seriously have some cop on about posting here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement