Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne beers

Options
  • 17-09-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭

Is there many boardsies over in melbourne at the moment?

What ya reckon? As a newbie to melbourne im gonna need to be shown all the decent spots!

Anyone up for organising a beers?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

If you can waiting until the end of November I'll be up(&down) for them! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Is there many boardsies over in melbourne at the moment?

What ya reckon? As a newbie to melbourne im gonna need to be shown all the decent spots!

Anyone up for organising a beers?

when did you get to melbourne???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

tommorrow night!!

flyin jetstar on the cheap ($200) and im ****tin it about the luggage allowance!!

also, flights leaves at midnight, arrvies 6am, and we have no accomodation sorted yet!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Aha... so right about now (7.40am), you're wandering about looking for a hostel...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol nah our flight was delayed so we rang from the airport at 1am perth time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I might be up for this depending where and when. I organize the last one then left my wallet in work and couldn’t come :pac:

Advertisement