Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hole left from a labret piercing

Options
  • 17-09-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,436 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Many moons ago I got a vertical labret done. The piercing, over the course of time, moved off the central axis so I took it out as it started to look silly. But 8 years on I'm still left with the hole, it's still open and I'd like to get rid of it.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm really surprised that it hasn't completely closed after 8 years! :eek:
    Are you sure it's still open and isn't just a little bump in on your lip where it was? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

how long did you keep the piercing in there for?
    You could try massaging the hole but tbh 8 years on and it's still open i don't think it's gonna close anytime soon :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,436 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'm really surprised that it hasn't completely closed after 8 years! :eek:
    Are you sure it's still open and isn't just a little bump in on your lip where it was? :eek:

Nope it's open, if I stretch my lip I can get air through it. Only had it in for 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if you have a piercing for more than 2 years it's more or less there for life and the hole won't close

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cadogs

Yep, took mine out about 7 years ago and the hole is still there!!!

Grow a beard! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement