Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In_tuition's weekly golf selection

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

mailburner wrote: »
    thanks

id be happy with a placed double anyday tbh
    or even just a placed single at itll mean a small
    profit.
    Getting a win double on golf is something i couldnt even imagine.

We should be grateful of any sort of profit youre right.

I considered a win double on Van Pelt & Derksen this week but just could not bring myself to place it.

I'm of the opinion that you need to be placing them on a regular basis to make them worthwhile.

I had stated to heavyballs, this is before he became an idiot, that we should compile a thread with win or e/w doubles on the golf. Obviously never happened but worth looking at for the second half of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

In_tuition wrote: »

I had stated to heavyballs, this is before he became an idiot, that we should compile a thread with win or e/w doubles on the golf. Obviously never happened but worth looking at for the second half of the season.

well the idiot picked out Tim Clark [EMAIL="´@100/1"]´@100/1[/EMAIL] last week,what was the last winner you posted in tuition yfah

heavyballs wrote: »
    well the idiot picked out Tim Clark ´@100/1 last week,what was the last winner you posted in tuition yfah

Any idiot can hand pick a winner.

Congratulations on your winning selection.

I hope you enjoy your winnings.

Now feck off.

Now feck off.

well that comment just about sums you up,a pure gob.....,answer the Q,who was the last winner you picked on this site,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Now feck off.

thats one of the reasons ive gave up taking tips from the likes
    of the sporting life.
    The so called experts there were miles out any time i went with them.
    I'd take a tip off somebody here a lot quicker

• Advertisement

of the sporting life.

in fairness to in tuition he does throw up a few bizmarks every weeks,narrows the field down a bit,thanks:rolleyes:

of the sporting life.

oh fook!
    i see the sporting life have gone for chris wood
    im fooked now with him :mad:

well that comment just about sums you up,a pure gob.....,answer the Q,who was the last winner you picked on this site,

You know when my last outright winner was. Remember I shut you up by posting a copy of the bet which you didn't believe I had made.

Now you are ignored again so belt away all you wish.

I don't have any further time to be wasting. Good luck with your bets.

im not very knowledgeable on golf but ive gone for a
    small each way bet and an each way double on
    zach johnson and chris wood
    both 16s.

i might have a small bet on your sels heavyballs
    given your recent form
    fancy anything in the american one?

well mailburner i didn't spot this post,i only backed Kevin Stadler in u.s and he's gonna miss the cut
    my only bet in Spain GF Castano is in the mix but when the pressure kicks in his very dodgy short putting will feck up his chances
    i backed Adam Scott this morning at 20/1 but it's gonna be tricky with the weather,those out first this morning should have the advantage so maybe a stupid bet,we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

I did Mark Wilson and James Driscoll this week. Wilson had a terrible first round, forget about him. But Driscoll had a very respectable -2 first round and at 150/1 , im hoping he can get into the places as he finished 2nd here last year. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

jayus! duval in with a 66 today! -3 for the tourn! sets up an interesting sunday! great if he could sneak me the each way!

Hopefully then can finish the PGA Tour tonight. They are going to attempt to.

Have Mulroy at 300/1 on -6 and Jones, co-leader, 50/1 on -7. Jones seemed to revel in the limelight too much yesterday. My other selections J.B. Holmes one behind on -6 and Van Pelt close behind on -3.

Also have Mulroy at 28/1 for top 10 and Jones for 10.

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    I did Mark Wilson and James Driscoll this week. Wilson had a terrible first round, forget about him. But Driscoll had a very respectable -2 first round and at 150/1 , im hoping he can get into the places as he finished 2nd here last year. :rolleyes:

36 holes of golf to play today and Driscoll is 1 shot off the lead. Fingers crossed although id be more than happy with the 37.5/1 place , good luck today guys with yer bets, i see Ernie is making a strong move. :)

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    good luck today guys with yer bets

Thanks you too.

Hopefully someone will scoop a nice payday. ValueSeeker also has Jimmy Walker (-7).

Thanks you too.

Hopefully someone will scoop a nice payday. ValueSeeker also has Jimmy Walker (-7).

Yes great shout by Valueseeker there. Im very impressed with your 300/1 shot, win or lose. I picked Driscoll because he shot a huge final round score here last year.

Hopefully then can finish the PGA Tour tonight. They are going to attempt to.

Have Mulroy at 300/1 on -6 and Jones, co-leader, 50/1 on -7. Jones seemed to revel in the limelight too much yesterday. My other selections J.B. Holmes one behind on -6 and Van Pelt close behind on -3.

Also have Mulroy at 28/1 for top 10 and Jones for 10.
    mulroy sounds gud! well done for spotting that one! lets hope we all get something outa this weekend! im on van pelt too. he didnt have the impact i thought he would though so far, maybe he's worn out at this stage. id love to see duval do well though! huge improvments made again this week. his putting is really starting to impress. birdied from 5 yards yesterday as well. excellent stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I did JB Holmes at 6s alright the other day, he's -10 now and I've 20 win on him, let's hope he can do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Right I've JB Holmes at 6-1 and Adam Scott at 18-1. They're now the 2 favourites! Come on one time, JB to win and Scott second as I've him e/w aswell.

Dave147 wrote: »
    Right I've JB Holmes at 6-1 and Adam Scott at 18-1. They're now the 2 favourites! Come on one time, JB to win and Scott second as I've him e/w aswell.

jb can be liable to the schits when he gets into contention,gonna be a bit weird tonight however the way the tee times are all over the place,might be that if someone like scott posts a good number it may hold up

on scott myself as mentioned on here

jb can be liable to the schits when he gets into contention,gonna be a bit weird tonight however the way the tee times are all over the place,might be that if someone like scott posts a good number it may hold up

on scott myself as mentioned on here

i think it's time to launch my golf tipping line,hope he doesn't fluck up,backed him @20/1,thought i put a tenner on but when i just checked my docket for some reason i put €12 on him,happy days:D(if he wins)

• Advertisement

i think it's time to launch my golf tipping line,hope he doesn't fluck up,backed him @20/1,thought i put a tenner on but when i just checked my docket for some reason i put €12 on him,happy days:D(if he wins)

good idea heavy

i need all the help i can get :)

spot on with castano messing up too i see

good idea heavy

i need all the help i can get :)

spot on with castano messing up too i see

i won't take any credit for that tbh,he has major putting issues

great picking lads with scott and
    mulroy/walker for top tens...great prices for top ten finishes
    seems like everyone is making money here
    this weekend except me :(

Numerous people underminding my posts. So the sensible approach is to stop posting on the gambling forums.

It would seem when you try to help people out with constructive posts they just find it in them to question your opinion
    , constantly. I heard you the first time!

For anyone who is interested you can catch my betting previews here

As always, good luck to everyone with their golf bets for the remainder of the year.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

How come you're so dramatic ? Where did someone "undermine" your post ?.

Grow some thicker skin, As much as I like listening to your opinions you're acting quite childish by throwing the toys out of the pram here. We all have our opinions and it's a forum, It's a bit of fun. Relax.

x PyRo wrote: »
    How come you're so dramatic ? Where did someone "undermine" your post ?.

Grow some thicker skin, As much as I like listening to your opinions you're acting quite childish by throwing the toys out of the pram here. We all have our opinions and it's a forum, It's a bit of fun. Relax.

+1

If he can't take a bit of stick then maybe he shoudn't post here at all.
    Anyway, it looks like there's only one person here giving him stick anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Famous45, Twizzle, In tuition... hopefully he won't come back this time...

Numerous people underminding my posts. So the sensible approach is to stop posting on the gambling forums.

It would seem when you try to help people out with constructive posts they just find it in them to question your opinion, constantly. I heard you the first time!

For anyone who is interested you can catch my betting previews here

As always, good luck to everyone with their golf bets for the remainder of the year.

jesus ur some oul won,only last night i gave u credit for your bets this week and now this stupid post
    i like the other lads wouldn't doubt ur knowledge of the game but ur picks are normally brutal so maybe you should head on
    at the K Club on Thursday sitting behind ur(Ladbrokes) table and although i don't know what u look like i didn't spot any teenagers which leads me to suspect maybe u wern't there at all

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

• Advertisement

anyway lads back to the golf now! fcuk the bullshcit thats been going on. just stuck E5 on westwood 11/1 and E2 for the same to be first round leader 18/1 at the bmw later this week. not sure bout the us tour, mite do 5e on someone either fri or sat!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement