Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In_tuition's weekly golf selection

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

not sure bout the us tour, mite do 5e on someone either fri or sat!

gonna be a bit of a shoot out in the us which i find harder to pick,prefer the tougher courses,will study both tonight

btw e/w 6 places on the BMW event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

yeah man! the us tour is alot harder again this year to pick a winner on, alright. if i had a gun to my head, id go alex prugh e/w 110/1, but its a difficult field this week. fuk it, mite go prugh before it starts actually. now i think of it. p.s. do we now change the name of this thread since in tuition is gone. wat do we call it now? 'WIGER TOODS WEEKLY GOLF SELECTION' maybe? any takers on that? ha! ha!

Still trying to pisk in the u.s
    In the BMW i'm on Els 15 win @14/1 and Rob Jan Derksen €5 @125/1 E/W

I'm on Kevin Streelman @100/1 e/w and Ben Crane @33/1 win only

im goin to give prugh 110/1 and slocum 33/1 a go, both outright bets! think the stats on prugh, dont do him justice.:P:P:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

im following the racing post tipster and heavyballs with ernie at 14s
    as i hadnt a clue who to do.

my won pick is dustin johnson at 25s in the byron nelson

and a little each way double

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

x PyRo wrote: »
    How come you're so dramatic ? Where did someone "undermine" your post ?.

Grow some thicker skin, As much as I like listening to your opinions you're acting quite childish by throwing the toys out of the pram here. We all have our opinions and it's a forum, It's a bit of fun. Relax.

What has anything on this thread got to do with you?

Go bring your sh*t insults elsewhere, you mug.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

In_tuition wrote: »

Go bring your sh*t thoughts elsewhere, you mug.
    EDIT never mind..

Verance wrote: »
    EDIT..

Thoughts into insults.

He's never, like yourself, put any thoughts into the thread. So why all of a sudden act like a total prat, like yourself.

Go get a pick up elsewhere.

Each uncessary post has been individually reported.

It's up the moderators now what action they wish to take.

Hopefully the thread will be locked and wipe away the foul smell of sh*te that's lingering in here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Go bring your sh*t insults elsewhere, you mug.

I used to like you, Now I don't. Post reported. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Each uncessary post has been individually reported.

It's up the moderators now what action they wish to take.

Hopefully the thread will be locked and wipe away the foul smell of sh*te that's lingering in here.
    you are the weakest link, goodbye.

just put E5 on joe durant 33/1 o/r, thats brings me to backing 4 golfers this week! maybe im developing a gambling problem!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:...................................................nah!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Ha, Intuition had to stop posting on another website because he couldnt handle any critcism! Priceless

CROWN PLAZA THIS WEEK!! im on davis love E5 100/1 o/r. n duval E5ew 200/1. n same to be first round leader E2 150/1. Thats my lot. thought of palmer n van pelt too, all 4 could go well this week!:cool::cool::cool:;)

If you are referring to the only other website that I posted (OLBG) then the reason I stopped posting there was because of a dispute with the moderator over posting up the stakes on my bet, which was never mentioned previous to me that it wasn't allowed.

Yet again a new poster smells the sh*te and sets his input. You can't call the abuse on here criticism. It's far beyond that and undoubtedlyfar beyond yours and most others, on here, level of intelligence.

Post something in relation to the thread perhaps and provide some evidence you know something about professional golf? Thought not.

I thought you were finished replying to the "abuse", just cant help yourself!!

If you are going to give opinions be prepared for people to criticise them and stop being overly sensitive! I back the golf based on what is said by people that know better. I play off 1 so I reckon I know a bit about golf myself but have better things to be doing with my time than looking over course form, stats, past winners etc.

And talk about contradicting yourself, saying you were being abused then referring to the level of intelligence of others! Come on!!

You've better things to be doing with your time, yet you are posting on this thread to something that has no concern to you whatsoever and responding :D

Lol. I fully believe you.

This is being sent from my phone while on the move with work! Just like sending an amusing text, cause the more you reply the more it makes me laugh! So please dont stop trying to defend yourself

Playing off 1, using the iphone while on the move with work, what next?

Will you give over you clown.

Where's my defence? I've solely commented on your posts.

And yet again none of your posts are in relation to the thread.

It's a shame boards has gone downhill so much allowing clowns like you post stupid messages on threads constantly.

I was pointing out the fact that I don’t spend a lot of time on the net and can reply to these threads quite easily. I don’t really care whether you believe im off 1 or not, doesn’t really relate to picking golf winners but again just pointing out that I might have some knowledge of golf in general!

You set up the thread, gave your opinion, got criticised and couldn’t handle it so this relates to the thread. And yet again, complaining about being abused then calling someone a clown, seriously I’ve nearly pi$$ed myself laughing

If they are going downhill why do you keep posting/replying to me?

you really r a tube in tuition,

I've only been criticised (although that's the incorrect word to use) by two people on this thread. Everyone else has been supportive and generally well-mannered. I don't give my opinions any longer on this thread. I just post a link to my articles on Paddy Power for those that were interested before.

Your lack of understanding in relation to our conversation/argument speaks volumes.

If you playing off a handicap of 1 has nothing to do with your knowledge for the professional world of golf, then why mention it? I haven't put you down, so to speak, so don't feel the need to show how wonderful you are to build up the basis for your argument. And an argument which you actually don't have cause nothing that has happened on this thread, prior to your first post, has anything to do with you.

You are looking for a bit of a wind up and take the p*ss. That's grand, fairly similar to what I am doing to you now.

So enjoy the laughter and your golf and your super sexy phone.

I’ve actually been told by somebody who works in Paddypower that you don’t write the articles at all. You just use the name and stake a claim to them. Pathetic!!!

Its an open thread/open forum so anything that happened before has something to do with me if I read it, despite whether I post a reply or not.

And why do you assume its an iphone? Are you jealous?

• Advertisement

heavyballs wrote: »
    you really r a tube in tuition,
    Haha I was waiting for heavyballs to get involved! :D

I reckon your 16 at best. Not your handicap by the way (prob that too mind you), your age.

I tell you what, if you can tell me the pub in which your bosses (paddy power) wifes dad owns I wont say another word. Apparently your christmas parrty was there last year. I work there part time by the way!

Where's my defence? I've solely commented on your posts.

And yet again none of your posts are in relation to the thread.

It's a shame boards has gone downhill so much allowing clowns like you post stupid messages on threads constantly.

PS: I'll let you have the last word.

Pleease just answer my question posted on at 16:04 regarding your boss!

I don't work for Paddy Power.

Paddy Power pay me for my articles.

Just like you pay the shopkeeper to get the newspaper.

OK, your full of sh1te, the guy that does the articles works in the head office, along with my mate

Paddy Power pay me for my articles.
    Makes sense, you must have made them a packet! :D

PS: I'll let you have the last word.
    Thanks!!

4got to do Kevin Na this week so i just legged it up to PP to stick a tenner on the nose at 55/1,has some decent form here,suits his game,shapes it both ways which helps here
    not out for a few hours (in case i'm accused of after timing)

Originally Posted by In_tuition viewpost.gif

Read a post by you today In_tuition relating to the link below and would like to point the reply you sent to me above (Ive highlighted a couple of your main points. Give and take pal http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2009/en/act/pub/0031/index.html

Ha, see you in court, brilliant!!!!! What you think heavyballs?

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I'm considering suing him for calling me a slug.

• Advertisement

x PyRo wrote: »
    I'm considering suing him for calling me a slug.

I've called my lawyer in relation to the clown comment, I reckon you should do the same

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement