Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voting Information - How do I register?

Options
  • 17-09-2009 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, just wondering is it too late to sign up to vote? I voted in Portlaoise, Co. Laois last time. Does this mean I will have to travel down to Portlaoise to vote again or do I need to register in Dublin? Any help would be greatly appreciated, got conflicting information down at the Gardai barracks so I'm confused :/

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

CCCP^ wrote: »
    Hey lads, just wondering is it too late to sign up to vote? I voted in Portlaoise, Co. Laois last time. Does this mean I will have to travel down to Portlaoise to vote again or do I need to register in Dublin? Any help would be greatly appreciated, got conflicting information down at the Gardai barracks so I'm confused :/

Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunatlely the deadline to submit a change in your electoral registration closed tuesday the 15th (14 working days before the poll) so I am afraid you will have to travel to cast your vote on this occasion.

See http://www.checktheregister.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Thanks Marco!

Advertisement